Chapter 23

JONS POV

He woke up drenched in sweat. He was in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar chamber. How did he get here. The last thing he remembered was seeing the wildfire erupt and then nothing.

Pain sheeted through him with a terrible intensity. He looked around and found Dany asleep on the other side of the bed. Her silver locks fell softly around her face and she had an ethereal glow about her.

"Dany" he said softly, he was unable to move closer to her , the pain being to unbearable.
"Dany" he said again a bit louder.
She began to stir.

She opened her beautiful violet eyes and gazed at him with a worried look on her face.

"Jon, are you alright ?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"I'm in a lot of pain, Dany"  he mutters.

"You need to rest. You've suffered many injuries. Your right leg is broken, your ribs are broken and you suffered a head injury" she says with a sad look.

"What happened to me ?" he questions.

"You were trampled by the other soldiers when they were trying to hurry out of the Red Keep to avoid the wildfire. Grey Worm saw you and carried you out. I'm so glad you're alright, my love. I thought I'd lost you" she says with a sad smile.

"You'll never lose me. I'm the only family you have left, I'd never leave you. A Targaryen should not be left alone in the world" he replies thinking back to  Maester Aemons words.

"So you've come to terms with being a Targaryen" she questions nervously.

"Aye, I have. I thought you'd already realized that by now" he replied.

"I thought you wouldn't accept that part of yourself because you were embarrassed to be in a relationship with your aunt, your own blood. I know that the incestuous breeding in our family makes you uncomfortable" she responds with a sad look.

"Aye, I won't lie to you, at first it did. I felt like I had dishonored you by bedding you. I never felt disgusted by you, I felt disgusted with myself. I would think of you every night even after I had found out our relation, I craved you, I wanted you, the thought of you made me hard. How could I think of my fathers little sister that way, was what I thought about back then. But I don't care anymore. I love you and I want to be with you no matter what" he replies confidently.

It was true. He would love her no matter what and nothing could separate them.

"I'm glad. Your father wouldn't have been disappointed with you. If things had turned out differently, and we grew up together, we would've most likely been betrothed. I love you Aegon" she says with a grin.

"Kiss my pain away, please Dany" he pleads.

"I don't want to hurt you" she replied.

"It won't hurt me" he defends.

She hesitantly leans forward and kisses him gently. He needs more, he craves more.
He places his hands on her cheeks and deepens the kiss. Allowing his tongue to dominate her mouth. She moans as he kisses her deeply with all the fervor he has.

She breaks the kiss after a few minutes and looks at him deeply. Violate orbs meeting Grey.
"I have some news" she said with a bright smile.

"Aye" he replied.

"House Targaryen will be restored" she grins and takes his hand and places it on her belly.

He felt overwhelmed with joy. He would soon have a beautiful babe with his Dany. He had dreamt of this but never thought his dreams would come true.