Chapter 18

A/N: So only a few days have passed since all the survivors have arrived at Dragonstone. And it's been one week longer for Dany, Jon and Jorah.
Also it's been around 1 month and 2 weeks since Jon returned to Winterfell  with Daenerys and her armies.

(Dragonstone)
JONS POV

He began to stir from his sleep when he felt soft kisses all over his chest. He opens his eyes to see his beautiful Dany, kissing all his scars. Those scars that remind him of the most painful memories. He was embarrassed by the ugly marks all over his chest. But Dany, made him feel confident about his body. Hell, she made him feel alive after he was brought back from the dead. She gave his life meaning again.

"Good Morning, my love" she tells him and plants a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Mornin, my queen" he replies with a smile.

When he was with her in bed, all his worries fell away. He knew that they had to many problems, Sansa, Cersei Lannister and the Night King were the most important problems that they'd need to deal with. But here in bed all he could really concentrate on was his beautiful lover. He wanted her to be more than that. He wanted her to be his wife. It was currently impossible to make her his wife until she had her coronation and then she would have the power to annul his marriage. He didn't care how it would make him look if he had his marriage annulled.
His whole life, he hadn't really wanted anything until he met her. He wanted her and if wanting her made him act selfishly then so be it.

"What are you thinking off" she asks him with a curious look on her face.
He then pulls her to rest on his chest and he begins massaging her back and placing soft kisses on her forehead.

"I'm thinking off you" he grins at her and says.

"What about me" she asks smiling brightly at him.

"Just how badly I want to make you my wife. Before, even after we laid with each other, I didn't feel like I deserved you because I was a bastard and I was brought up thinking that bastards deserved nothing but now, after finding out my true parentage I feel much more deserving of a you, my beautiful queen" he reveals to her and places a gentle kiss on her lips. He couldn't get enough of her kisses. He liked drowning in her sweetness.

She caresses his cheeks gently and replies "You were always deserving of me, I cared not if you were a bastard, my love. I would love you all the same"

She is way to good for him. She's kind and warm. Thoughtful and inspiring. Brave and beautiful. Thank the gods that they had brought them together. He would spend his whole life trying to make her happy, of that he was certain.

"I love you" he tells her tenderly.

"I love you too, my Wolf" she says and kisses his lips.
He deepens the kiss but then she pulls apart way to soon.

"We have to get ready, we have to meet with Tyrion today, also I have to meet with my advisors to discuss the sacking of Kings Landing" she tells him thoughtfully.

"Aye, we do" he responds and with that he gives her one last kiss and leaves her chambers.

SANSAS POV

She had not seen Jon, since their last conversation. She could not believe he gave up their Northern Independence just so he could engage in an incestuous relationship while committing adultery.

He wanted all of the North to bow down to Daenerys, the nephew fucker Queen . She would not, she would not let them take her power away. She was the Lady of Winterfell and she would stand her ground.

She had a meeting set up with all the Lords and Ladies of the North and Yohn Royce of the Vale.
"My Lords and Ladies, you appointed my brother as the King of the North and yet he gave away our Independence to the mad kings daughter. It was not his right to do so" she declares.