chapter 18

you wake up from your nap, and walk into jack's bathroom. you look a mess. you haven't begun to unpack yet, so you take out your bathroom bag and start to fix your hair.

after trying to fix yourself up, you walk downstairs to join the rest of the hughes's.

everyone's sitting on the couch, and jack smiles at you as you walk down the stairs.

you sit next to jack, and he wraps his arm around you.

"ready for dinner?" asks jack's mom.

everyone agrees and gets off the couch.

"what's for dinner?" you ask jack.

"oh, pizza. every friday night when me, quinn and luke were little we always had pizza on friday's and then went for ice cream. it's like our tradition now when we're together on friday's."

"aw, that's so cute."

at dinner, you get to know jack's parents even more and get even closer with quinn and luke.

every once in a while, jack's hand will brush against your thigh under the table, and you swat it away.

you can see him smirk in the corner of your eye as you're talking to quinn.

after pizza, you all go to the local ice cream shop.

you and jack split a cone, one scoop is rocky road and the other is coffee.

you and jack are exhausted, you lean on each during the ride back to his house.

everyone gets back in the house, and jack's parents go to the couch, while quinn and luke go to their rooms. you and jack head up to his room.

jack goes in the shower while you change into one of his t-shirts and comfy shorts.

after jack gets out, he tucks himself into his bed, with you right next to him.

"we're going to the lake tomorrow."

"ooo. is anyone else coming?"

"probably quinn and luke. maybe some other guys too."

"oh okay, cool."

jack gives you a quick kiss, and then goes in for another kiss, which then turns into a longer kiss, which then turns into a full on make out between you and him. you know what happens next.

you wake up the next morning to jack's alarm. he reaches over you to grab his phone and turn it off.

"morning." jack says as he smiles down at you.

"hi."

after laying in bed and cuddling with jack, you get dressed in a brown bikini, putting jean shorts and a big t-shirt over it. you grab your tote bag and fill it with a book, sunglasses, sunscreen, your phone, and some crystals.

jack puts on black swim shorts and a pair of slides.

you slip your birks on and make your way downstairs.