《S I X T E E N》

《CHAPTER SIXTEEN》

《CHAPTER SIXTEEN》

《WELCOME TO THE BEGINNING OF THE "SECOND SPRING" ARC》

《THIS IS NOT CANON WITH THE MANGA》

WARNINGS: MENTAL TRAUMA/TRIGGERS, SLIGHT HINT AT A PANIC ATTACK, PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE》

ON  2 NOVEMBER, 2020, A CURSED SPIRIT WAS CONFIRMED TO BE RESIDING IN A HIGH SCHOOL BY SEVERAL NON-SHAMANS AND SHAMANS.

DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THE SITUATION, AND THE LACK OF SORCERERS AVAILABLE, FOUR SECOND-YEAR STUDENTS FROM THE MAGIC TECHNICAL SCHOOL WERE DISPATCHED TO THE SCENE.

TWO HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED.

      "I DON'T THINK we should be doing this alone,”

“Ah, ease up, Gen!” Itadori threw his arm around the boy’s shoulders, making both of them sway. 

“Yuuji is a Special Grade,” Fushiguro said, his hands in his pockets. “We’ll be fine.”

“We should still give hell to the Grade 1 that’s supposed to be ‘supervising’ us,” Kugisaki said, making air quotes with her fingers. “That old fart isn’t even here!”

“Who was it supposed to be?” Gen asked. 

“I dunno,” She shrugged. Gen sighed. 

“We should still be careful,” He said, moving Itadori’s arm away. “We have no idea what kind of curses are going to be there.”

“It’s probably just a few School curses,” Kugisaki said, waving her hand. “They’re easy to exorcise, aren’t they, Megumi-kun?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, give Gen some credit,” Itadori said. “This is one of his first missions.”

“Oh yeah,” The girl said, turning around to face him as she walked backwards. “Don’t worry, Gen-kun. We’ll show you how it’s done!”

“Kugisaki, don’t yell. It’s pretty late, and there’s houses nearby,” Fushiguro said. “We don’t wanna wake anyone up and get in trouble for being in the school.”

“You mean we’re not even supposed to be here?” Gen asked. 

“People don’t approve of sorcerers,” Kugisaki said. “Why do you think we put curtains up?”

“Oh man,” The teen groaned.

“Don’t be a scaredy-cat, Gen! It’ll be fun!” Itadori said. “We’ll exorcise this curse, and then head back to the school! I saw a vendor back there, and I’ll even buy you dango on the way home.”