《T H I R T E E N》

《CHAPTER THIRTEEN》

《CHAPTER THIRTEEN》

《WARNINGS: NONE》

        "SHOTA!"

He turned, the annoyance on his face slowly falling. The four teens ran up to him, panic in their faces. He frowned, turning to face them. 

“What’s the matter?” He asked. “Naomi said you were on a mission. Where’s Y/n?”

“S-She’s not here?” Kugisaki panted. 

“No?”

“Oh no,” Itadori muttered, looking at Gen. Both of them swallowed hard. 

“What’s going on?” Shota asked. 

Fushiguro put his hand on Itadori’s shoulder. “We saw a woman approach Y/n-sensei,” He said. “We think it was Neoma.”

“What?” The man snapped. 

“She talked to Y/n for a minute, and when she walked away, Y/n dropped to the ground,” Gen said. 

“It was like that time, Sho-sensei,” Itadori said. “She had that look in her eyes.”

Shota’s eyes widened slightly. “What the fuck happened?”

“W-We don’t know,” Kugisaki said. “Neoma didn’t hurt her physically or anything. She just...dropped down, and stared off into space for a few minutes. She wouldn’t reply to us, and then she just got up and left. W-We thought she might have come here.”

“Neoma’s fucking with her head,” Shota said lowly. “If she ran away like that...she’s scared. I know where she is.”

“Shota!” Gen yelled, watching the man push past them, jogging away. “Where are you going?!”

“To save my sister!” He yelled back.

Shota pushed past the gates. The moment he arrived, he knew that she was here. He could feel the presence of her technique lingering in the air. He didn’t bother to kick his shoes off, jogging down the halls of his childhood home. The servants moved to the side, bowing their heads as he passed. 

He quickly walked through the tea room. He grabbed the paper door, sliding it open. His eyes fell upon the garden. With the fall having just passed, the tree was bare, revealing the woman residing against the trunk. 

Y/n rested on one of the branches, one leg pulled to her chest, the other dangling in the air. Her head was turned away from the door, looking over the tall, red wooden fence. Hissing filled the air, and Shota swallowed before looking down. 

It looked like a snake pit. Serpents of various sizes, colors, and pitches slithered over the ground. He knew she did this to keep anyone from following after her. No one, except maybe for Gojo, would even dare to trample through this.