《S I X》

《CHAPTER SIX》

《CHAPTER SIX》

《WARNINGS: STRONG LANGUAGE》

       "SHO, WHAT'S THE matter?” Naomi asked, lowering her glass as she looked to her husband in concern. 

“It’s nothing, Naomi. Don’t worry about it,” He said. Gen and Naomi exchanged a glance. The teen boy then looked across from the table, where Y/n sat, in no better position. 

“Alright,” Gojo said. “We’re not doing this the entire dinner. What happened yesterday?”

“I fought Neoma.”

“You let her go,” Shota snapped.

“What else did you want me to do?” She said, turning her head to him. 

“Oh, I don’t know,” he said sarcastically. “Take her in, maybe? The smart thing to do?”

“Shota,” Naomi frowned. 

“I did what I thought was best,” Y/n said. 

“Your thinking is shit,” Shota said. 

“My. fucking. Bad!” She scoffed. “My dearest apologies to you because I was thinking of the other people!”

“You act like we can’t fucking handle ourselves!” He yelled. 

“Shota!” Gen said. 

“Against Neoma? No, you can’t!” She yelled back. “You know that better than anyone, Shota!”

“Quit being so fucking egotistical!” He shouted. “You think you’re stronger than everyone else!”

“Because I am!” She snapped. “If you went against her, she’d fucking kill you in an instant! You saw what she did to those Grade 1’s! I hate to break it to you, but you’re a fucking Grade 1!”

“I know her better than you do! I could talk to her!” He said. “She’s my fucking sister!”

“She’s my sister too, dumbass!”

“No!” he yelled, getting to his feet. “You don’t get to call her your sister! Not after what happened!”

“You think I wanted that to happen!?” She exclaimed, also getting to her feet. 

“Shota, enough!” Naomi yelled, though her voice was drowned out. 

“You had her in your grip, and you let her go!” He barked. “Now any death she causes is your fault!”

“Shota!” Gen shouted. 

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!” She yelled. “I did what I could!”

“It wasn’t enough!” He yelled, making her frown. 

“Oh, boo-fucking-hoo!” She quipped. “She’ll fucking show up again!”