《S E V E N》

《CHAPTER SEVEN》

《CHAPTER SEVEN》

《WARNINGS: ZENIN NAOYA. HE'S THE WARNING》

      “SHE'S JUST A disrespectful brat.”

“A murderer more like it.”

“Just look at her.”

“She’s far too immature to be the head of such a powerful clan.”

“She wasn’t even part of it until after she turned sixteen!”

“Tch, look at the thing. Acting like she’s all high and mighty.”

“I highly even doubt she could handle herself in a battle.”

“I don’t. Didn’t you hear about what she’s done?”

“She murdered her first husband, and was given no charges!”

“And then she murdered Haruno with her bare hands! Her own father!”

“She was the reason for his death?!”

“His body was so mangled, the council couldn’t identify him at first!”

“And she’s still walking here? As the head?”

“Her half-brother, Shota, kept her out of the accounts. If it wasn’t for him, she’d been executed by now.”

“She’s utterly ruthless.”

“She doesn’t deserve to even have a say in anything that happens with the Haiyaku clan, especially when she now belongs to Gojo Satoru.”

“Hmph. What a rotten woman.”

Her hands remained in her pockets. The cloak draped over her shoulders served as a reminder of who she was; a white cloak with the black emblem of a dove and an olive branch. The symbol for the Haiyaku clan. 

She walked along the corridor, her steps echoing off the large arched ceiling. She kept her gaze forward and her jaw set, ignoring the people lining the walls. To her, they were just blurred faces hiding behind palms and low mutters. 

“Finally, you show up,” A voice said, as she pushed open a set of wooden doors. 

She turned her glare upon the man. A grin spread over his lips, hazel eyes sparking with interest. His dark-tipped hair shifted as he moved his head back, looking down at his nose at her. 

“I was beginning to think you lost your way.”

“Shut up, Zenin,” She muttered, pulling her seat out. “I didn’t arrange this meeting to hear your bullshit.”

“Oh, in a bad mood, are we?” Naoya chuckled, leaning forward. “Then be my guest. Go ahead.”

She glared at him harder, only causing him to grin wider. “Haiyaku Neoma is back, and from what we’ve collected, she’s not here to be peaceful. Three days ago, she arrived in the Yamanashi prefecture and slaughtered four of the best Grade 1’s, and seven other civilians. She and I engaged in a brief combat, but due to the surroundings, and the safety of the two students, and the other auxiliary managers, I withdrew after giving her a severe injury to her neck. I have reason to believe that she’s going to come after my clan, and then move to the other clans.”