《T H R E E》

《CHAPTER THREE》

《CHAPTER THREE》

《WARNINGS: SPOUSAL ABUSE, GASLIGHTING》

"YOU'RE FUCKING WEAK!

Her back slammed against the flooring. She was trembling, shaking both with pain and anger. She struggled to lift herself up, propping her arm onto the ground. She turned her head, spitting the blood gathered in her mouth at her husband.

"You come from such a powerful family," He scoffed, kicking her in the side. She fell back, her body curling in on itself. "And now look at you. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you just use your fucking technique, Y/n?"

Her jaw trembled as he grabbed her face, lifting it to face him. He brushed some hair from her face, the wounds on her body healing under his touch. He swiped his thumb over her bottom lip, wiping the blood away.

"I-I d-don't wanna kill you," She said.

"Stop thinking of Isamu," He said, carefully cradling her face. "Just activate it, Y/n. All this will be over if you do."

"I don't want to kill you!" She yelled, tears brimming in the corner of her eye. "You have a son, Ro. I don't wanna take you from him by accident!"

"Haruno ruined you that day," He sighed, sliding his arms under her. He carefully lifted her, bringing her from the room. Their son heard his steps and bounced down the hall from the living room.

"Daddy?" He asked, jumping up to look at his mother. "Why are you carrying Mommy? Is she sick?"

"She's just tired, Isamu," He said.

"Oh! Can we take a nap?" He asked, grabbing the hem of his shirt as he followed them down the hall. "Naps always make you feel better!"

"Sure, we can all take a nap together," He smiled, making the boy smile in return. He ran forward, opening the door to the bedroom. He immediately ran inside, crawling onto the large bed.

Rokuro walked inside, carefully placing Y/n down on the sheets. He checked over her body, making sure that he had healed all of her wounds. He reached into the bedside table, pulling a small bottle of pain medication out.

"Open," He said, tapping her lips. She did as told, allowing him to place the white pill onto her tongue. She swallowed it with the water he offered her. Isamu sat on the edge of the bed, watching his parents.

"Daddy, why do you always take care of Mommy?" He asked, watching his father walk to the other side of the bed.

"Because I love her. And plus, she always takes care of us, doesn't she?" He laid back on the bed, rolling onto his side and patting the space between them.