Chapter 8

Kakashi's p.o.v

"Have you picked a name for him yet?" Rin asked.

I thought for a second. Before this I wasn't completely sure on a name. But I think now I know.

"Pakkun." I said.

"Ooo, I like that name." Rin said.

"GUYS!" Someone yelled.

We both turned our heads to the side to see Obito freaking Uchiha running towards us. I glared at him. Like c'mon man, do you have to interupt everytime something cute is going on between me and Rin?

"Yes? What is it Obito?" Rin asked.

"Your parents want you Kakashi." Obito said between breaths.

"Why?" I asked.

"I dunno. But I can stay here and keep Rin company while your gone if you want." Obito shrugged.

"Okay. Fine." I sighed and got up.

I started walking away and the dog followed me. I was pretty sure he was going to stay there and nap, so it was kind of a suprise that he followed me.

Once I got to the house I went inside and saw my parents sitting on the couch across from two other adults.

"Mom? Dad?" I called.

"Kakashi! Come. Sit." Mom said.

I walked over and sat on the other couch. Mom and dad sitting on the one on the left and the other adults on the one on the right. I was sitting on the one in between the two.

(A/N: like this bc I dont know any other way to explain it)

"So why do I need to be here?" I asked.

"Well we need to intoduce you to these two. They are friends of ours, and you'll be staying with them for a bit." Dad said.

"Wait, what!? Why!?" I asked.

"Just stay. We will explain soon." Mom said.

"Fine." I said.

"Okay. So these are our friends. Mikoto Uchiha, and Fugaku Uchiha." Dad said.

Mikoto had long black-deep blue-ish hair and black eyes, kinda like me. She wore a dim yellow-light brown-ish thin strapped dress with a dim blue-purple long sleeved top under it.

Fugaku had brown hair that went like 3 inches above his shoulders. He had on a long dim green and whiteish-blue kind of bathrobe thing. It looked like a bathrobe.

"Wait.. Uchiha? Isn't that Obito's last name?" I asked.

"Yes. This is Obito's aunt and uncle." Dad said.

"Oh okay." I said. "Wait what about Rin?"

"She will be going with you since you guys still need to spend time together." Mom said.

"Ok." I nodded.

"You both should go get packed." Dad said.

"Alright. I'll got get Rin." I sighed.

Rin's p.o.v

"So what do you think Kakashi's parents wanted with him?" Obito asked.

"I'm not sure." I said.

There was a slience for a bit. It wasn't awkward though it was actually a comfortable silence.

"Do you have a crush on Kakashi?" Obito asked suddenly.