Chapter 7

Rin's p.o.v

"The one and only." Obito said.

"But- I- what are you doing here?" I asked.

Honestly what was he doing here?? Like does he know Kakashi? Did he sneak in? Like, how the heck -and why the heck- was he here??

"Kakashi let me in." Obito chuckled.

"You know Kakashi!?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Er, um well, if your friends with him can you, uh, do sometting for me?" I stuttered rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah sure. What do you want me to do?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I just want to know some things first." I said.

"Alright then. What do you want to know?" He chuckled and asked laying back on his bed.

"Well let's start easy." I said. "What's his favorite color?"

"Black and Purple." Obito said.

"Favorite food?" I asked.

"That one changes every day." Obito laughed as he said it.

"Wow. Ok, how about.... hm.., favorite animal?" I asked.

"Dogs easily. He's wanted one for so long." Obito said.

"PERFECT!"I said loudly making Obito jump.

"Oh my god. Your so loud." He chuckled.

"Sorry. How about..." I paused for a minuts thinking. "Favorite type of dog?"

"Pugs. He loves pugs." Obito said.

"Okay." I grinned.

I had an idea of what to do now. Obito looked at me like I was crazy. And maybe I was a little.... but oh well! Who cares!?

"Anymore questions? Or do you need me to do something for you now?" Obito asked cautiously.

"Oh! Yes! What is his favorite place to go to??" I asked.

"The sakura tree on the hill where you guys first met." Obito said.

"Nice- wait. How did you know that was where we met?" I asked.

"Kakashi told me." He shrugged.

"Oh- okay!" I said.

"Okay now here's what I need you to do!" I said grinning at him.

He looked scared.

Kakashi's p.o.v

Did Obito see a ghost??? He came out of my room and I could see he was trying to hide it but he looked terrified.

"Uhm, are you good Obito?" I asked.

He spun around quickly.

"Of course I'm okay! Why wouldn't I be okay?? Are you okay?" He said quickly.

"Uh, yeah. I guess." I said slowly.

"Nice! Uh, meet me at the sakura tree at 5 though!" Obito said and then ran off.

"What.. just.. happened?" I asked myself.

I walked into my room and I fidnt see anything there that wasn't normal. Obito has been in my room plenty of times though...

So whst did he see that was that bad? It was weird. I sighed and then walked over to my bed and layed down.

It was 2 pm right now so I have 2 hours before I need to get up. It takes like 45 minutes to walk to the sakura tree.

Rin's p.o.v

It was 4:55 and I was starting to get worried because Kakashi wasn't here yet. It isn't like him to be late.

"Hey, Obito-" Kakashi cut himself off after seeing me. "Rin? What are you doing here?"

"Oh well you see, I was actually the one you were supposed to see. Obito just told you because, well uh.... reasons!" I said.

"Um, okay then." Kakashi said.

"Well.... I have a suprise for you!" I said excitedly.

"Ok. What is it?" Kakashi asked.

"Close your eyes." I smiled.

Kakashi gave me a weird look but closed his eyes anyway. I slowly brought out a box and sat it in front of him.

"Okay, open." I said.

Kakashi opened his eyes and look at the box weirdly.

"Why does it have holes in it?" He asked.

"You'll see. Now open it." I said.

"Okay." Kakashi said.

He bent down and slowly started opening the box. Halfway through opening the box a bark was heard and Kakashi jumped, obviously not expecting it.

"Did you put an animal in a box?" He asked.

"Uh, maybe?" I said.

He opened the box the rest of the way and a cute little pug jumped out of the box. It immediately climbed into Kakashi's lap and layed down.

"You- did you get me a dog?" Kakashi asked.

"Yup!" I smiled.

"How? How did you know I wanted a dog?" He asked.

"Let's just say I have my sources." I gigggled.

"He's addorable." Kakashi said.

The dog looked up and growled when Kakashi said that. He growled and barked a few times before settling down.

"I guess he doesn't like being called addorable." I laughed.

"I guess." He shrugged trying to hold in a laugh.

We just sat there with the dog for about an hour. It was nice. Once it hit sunset I think I finally realized something.

I have a crush on Kakashi.
______________________________
BONJOUR PEEPS!

Well hello! I thought I wouldn't have time to write on vacation but we are leaving tm and I'm writing this at 2:30 am so whatever!

Also I am so sorry that this chapter is so short! It's just supposed to be a cute little filler so I didn't want to fo anything to long or to important yo the story.

Well except for that little realization at the end of this chapter😏

I can't believe it took her so long to fugure it out 😩

anyway, this chapter is also short because I am having a lot of problems with both my family and my friends so sorry about that!

Have a great day/night wherever you are😊

•Word count: 925 words

•Angrier_TurtleDawn