Chapter 4

Rin's p.o.v

"Anyway now that your here I wanted to talk to you about something." I said.

"Alright. What is it?" Kakashi asked.

"Well what happens at the end if the week if you do end up liking me?" I asked.

"Well you'll be asked of you want to stay in the castle or not, and then we might be dating by that time or we might still be just friends until later on, but only time will tell." Kakashi said.

"Wow, and if you don't mind me asking, how do you know what happens? I thought you didn't like any of the girls you met?" I asked.

"Well there was this one girl I used to like and we ended up dating for awhile. Her name was uh, Yuki. She had long black hair and green eyes. She was a tomboy but she was very nice. Well that was until she cheated on me for a whole year. We broke up after that and I haven't dated anyone since." Kakashi finished.

My eyes widened and I immediately clenched my fists. Yuki? Like my BEST friend!? Yuki told me everything?? Why wouldn't she tell me this!? I felt betrayed.

Everything Kakashi just said perfectly describes Yuki. I can't believe she never told me. And she cheated on him!? Do I even know her anymore?

"I'm so sorry that happened." I said. "But I think I know who your talking about."

"You do?" Kakashi asked.

"Yup. She's from the Haruno clan right?" I asked.

"Yes. How did you know that?" Kakashi asked.

"Yuki has been my best friend ever since I moved here." I said. "Wait but if she already dated you and didn't seem to like you why did she sign up." I looked at the ground trying to figure out why she would do that.

"Well, when I found out she was cheating on me, I also found she was just using me so she could be the queen when I took over the throne." Kakashi sighed.

"So that's why." I said.

"Uh yeah. When she walked in for me to meet her my parents and I recognized her immediately and didn't even give her a chance. She completely freaked out a few years ago when I tried to break up with her. So yeah, that's why I haven't dated." Kakashi said.

"Oh well I'll be right back I have something to do." I smiled at him and got off the bed.

"Ok, I'll be in my room." He said and walked off.

I walked out of my room and downstairs. I couldn't belive that Yuki never told me this, and that she would cheat on him. Who would do that!? When I looked up I was at the doors of the place a pushed open one of the doors and walked outside.

I walked down the stone path and stairs and out the gates, into the village. I then walked down the paths and went straight to Yuki's house. I knocked on the door and she answered it.

"Rin! Omg it's so good to see you!" She smiled.

"Great to see you too." I lied. "But I need to talk to you about something."

"Alright then! Come in!" She said.

I walked in and she closed the door. She turned to face me and we walked to her room. She closed the door and we sat on her bed.

"So, how are things with Kakashi? Were you not his type?" Yuki asked.

"What? No. Things are fine between us." I said looking over at her.

She looked annoyed but tried to hide it.

"Well then, what do you need?" She asked.

"I actually need to talk to you about Kakashi." I said.

"Really!?" She got excited again. "What can I help with. If I'm being honest I really don't think you and Kakashi would make a good match, because-"

"Oh just shut up!" I said cutting her off.

"What?" She asked.

"I know you used to date Kakashi! Ya know before you cheated on him!" I said.

She immediately dropped the fake smile.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Kakashi told me." I said.

"Lies! He never even opened up to me about anything he went through and he loved me!" Yuki rolled her eyes.

"Well he did." I said. "Guess he likes me more than you."

"No way. I'm so much better than you. At everything. Your clumsy, and I can actually keep my balance. You talk to much, and I know when to shut my mouth. You cry a lot and I keep my emotions in check." Yuki finished smiling.

"Well he told me things. So too bad." I said.

"Ugh, your so annoying sometimes." Yuki said.

"Thank you." I smiled.
__________________________________
Hello,

So I know that this chapter is so so so  so much shorter than usual but I just wanted to atleast get this chapter out before I go on vacation so I can take my time writing the next chapter!!!

I will most likely be posting another chapter before vacation since I still have almost 3 weeks til I leave!

Anyway hope you enjoyed have a wonderful day or night and vote if you like it, comment if you would like!

-Word count: 883 words

-Angrier_TurtleDawn