Chapter 13

Rin's p.o.v

After I was done getting ready I said goodbye to everyone that was at Itachi's house, including Kakashi, and I left. I was going to my friend Jade's house.

She wanted to talk to me about Kakashi. I'm guessing she is also going to threaten to hurt him if he hurts me. I have very overprotective friends.

I'm actually excited to go to this party with Kakashi. I hadn't been to one in a long time. I'll have to see how it turns out.

After a few more minutes of walking I finally stopped in front of Jade's house. I walked up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later she opened the door.

Jade had long jet black hair that reached down to mid chest area. She also had a septum peircing, eyebrow peircing, and her ears are peirced in four different spots.

She had ice blue eyes and pale skin, but not as pale as Kakashi. Her eyes found mine and she smirked. I glared at her as if to tell her not to say anything.

"That's not a pretty face." She said, still smirking.

"Whatever." I said.

She stepped back and gestured for me to come in. I walked in and went straight to the couch and sat down. She sat next to me and started talking.

"So. How horrible is he?" She asked looking like she was about to laugh.

"What? He's not horrible. He's actually really nice." I said.

"Aww, well that's no fun." Jade said.

"Jade. Anyway how is Blossom?" I asked.

"She's good." She said a little too quickly.

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

"Nothing! She's up in my room." Jade said glaring at me.

"Okay." I said and sat back down.

"Anyway, tell me about him." Jade said.

"Well, he's nice to me and is fun to hang out with. He's also, well, a prince. But he's super chill about a lot of things and kind of an introvert." I explained.

"He sounds cool." Jade said.

"He is." I agreed.

"You are totally in love." She smirked.

I tried to keep it in as long as possible but I decided I have to tell her.

"He smells like the outdoors and tastes like buttercream." I said quickly before covering my mouth with my hand.

"Tastes? Tastes!? You guys have kissed!?" She asks.

"Yeah." I tell her.

"I'm gonna kill that boy." She mutters.

"Babe! It's mean to talk about killing people!" Jade gets wacked in the back of the head with a newspaper.

Jade turns around and I go and stand beside her to see who did it. Standing there is a girl with light pink fading to light blue hair and bright hazel eyes.

She's about 5'5 so 3 inches shorter than Jade. She has tan-ish skin and painted pastel purple nails.

"Sorry baby." Jade says.

"Blossom! Oh my gosh I've missed you so much!" I say.

"I've missed you too!" Blossom says smiling at me.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Good." She says.

"Good." I say.