Chpater 12

Rin's p.o.v

I pulled away from Kakashi and just stared at him. He still had his arm around my waist so I couldn't really move. Not that I was complaining.

"When did you get so bold?" He asked.

"Since now." I pretend scoffed and looked away. "How rude, you don't even know me."

"Do I though?" He smirks

"No. No you don't." I answer.

"Do I?" He says again.

"Would you like to be punched?" I asked.

"Your punch probably wouldn't hurt that much." He says

I could see it on his face like a second or two later. It was at that moment he knew... he f*cked up.

I punched him really hard and he fell off the bench. Half from suprise and half from my punch. Although having an arm around my waist still, he took me with him.

It was at the moment I knew... I f*cked up also. We tumbled to the ground and rolled on the grass for a second. I sat up once we stopped and looked over at Kakashi.

He looked like he was hurting real bad. I smirked amd crawled all the way over to him.

"Now do you regret saying that?" I ask him smirking over him.

"Not really." He chuckled.

"Huh?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

He was on the ground. He's doubled over in pain. But he's laughing? And doesn't regret what he did!?

He reached up and put both his hands on my shoulders. He smiled at me for a second before fliping me over so now I was laying on the ground also.

"Hey!" I yelled at him.

He just laughed in response.

"You are so dead!" I told him.

"You can't kill me if you can't catch me." He says before getting up and sprinting out of the park.

I got up and ran after him. He's pretty good at running but so am I. I'm right on his heels after a few minutes of running and he suddenly turns around a corner really quickly.

I skid to a stop and run after him. He looks back at me and I can hear him laugh. He starts running even faster and I start getting tired. I refuse to let exhaustion make me lose him though.

I start running even faster than before and he turns onto a really busy street. For most people it would be easy to lose other people here. It's a lot harder to lose him when he has bright white hair and skin so pale he looks like a ghost.

Let's just say he stands out. I run after him and turn into an alleyway. You might wonder why I turned into an alleyway but at the end of this alley is an set of old boxes.

I climb on top of the boxes and I'm already up pretty high. I'm able to grab the side of the roof and pull myself up onto it. I get up and run across this roof and two other roofs. At the end of the third roof there is a old cart and I jump down from the roof onto that and then slide down that to get on the ground.

I run out into the street and tackle Kakashi just as he tries to run past me. I go tumbling to the ground along with him and I end up on top of him.

"How? You were behind me." He says, out of breath.

"Let's just say I had a nice roof of opurtunity." I smile.

He looks at me weird and then shruggs it off.