Chapter 1

Kakashi's p.o.v

My parents just showed me another girl from some royal family in France or something. I can already tell I won't like her. I don't want to meet her and I told my parents that.

"Kakashi, are you sure you don't at least want to meet her?" My Father asks.

"No. I don't want to. I can tell I will not like her." I sighed.

This has been going on for awhile now and it's quite annoying. I don't like any of these people I'm shown or that I meet. They all seems quite boring, and they aren't really my type.

"I'm going up to my room now." I said and walked up the stairs to my room.

Sukamo's p.o.v

"Mina, what do we do? He just rejects all the girl he meets and that we show him." I ask my wife.

"Well I don't really know. Maybe we should trying looking somewhere else?" She suggests.

"We haven't tried Germany, or Poland yet." I say.

My wife takes my tablet out of my hand and puts it next to her.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"I mean. Maybe there's someone down in the village that Kakashi will like?" She suggests.

"Oh. Maybe. That's a good idea." I said.

We grabbed a clipboard some paper and a pen. We put our shoes on and then we went out if the castle and down to the village. Once we got there we found a place to do this.

~Time skip: 1 hour later~

Rin's p.o.v

The king and queen want all the single girls to go this place by the castle for some reason. Apparently it's to find the prince a girl or something. I wasn't to excited because I didn't even know what the prince was like, I just know he is picky.

I was told by some villagers that he has turned down like 100+ girls. It's scary especially when your looks lean more towards the average side than anything else. None the less, I went anyway and boy there was a long line.

Girls would sign their names and then go on with their regular routines. It was pretty simple. But all the girls I saw in line were so pretty I didn't think there was any point in signing my name but my friend Yuki was in line right behind me so whenever I tried to get out of line she would keep me in line.

"Yuki. What is the point of signing my name just to get rejected." I sighed.

"You don't know he will reject you." Yuki said.

"Of course I do! I mean look at all these girls they are so much prettier than me! He will obviously just pick one of them so can I please leave?" I sighed.

"No." Yuki huffed.

I groaned. I didn't want to be here right now. I mean what I said was logical and Yuki was just trying to be nice by saying that. I am usually super optimistic but it's hard to be optimistic when you've heard so many rumors about the prince.

The king and queen were sitting there themselves it was them I'm the flesh. Not that I'm surprised they would totally do that if they had the chance it's just that they are usually busy. The king call for the next girl and I stepped up.

"Hello." The king said.

"Uh, h-hello." I stuttered.

"What's your name sweetie?" The queen asked nicely.

"Oh, um, Rin. Rin Nohara." I said.

"Alright can you spell that for me?" She asked.

"Ok. R-I-N  N-O-H-A-R-A" I told her.

"Ok thanks." She smiled at me.

"No problem." I said and walked to the side to wait for Yuki.

She did the same thing I did and then came over to me. She looked so excited.

"Why so excited?" I asked.

"They said we get to meet him tommorow!!" She squealed.

"Tommorow!?" I asked surprised. "Why so soon!?"

"It's so exciting! I'm not sure why so soon but I heard he turns 18 in 2 weeks so maybe that's why." Yuki said.

"I guess that kinda makes sense." I said.

"Yup!" Yuki smiled.

"He's totally going to love you." I said to Yuki.

"No way girly. You have more of a chance then me. I mean look at you! Your so pretty!" Yuki squealed.

I just laughed. Me and Yuki parted ways a little bit after that. As I was walking home I saw a person. I walked over to them and they were just leaning against a tree on top of a hill. It had started to get dark and leaves were slightly falling because of the wind.

I walked closer because the person seemed so mysterious and it was prolly a dumb idea but oh well. I started walking up the hill and they must have heard my footsteps because he turned to me.

The person had white hair that looked rather fluffy and coal black eyes. He was wearing a mask that covered the bottom half of his face. He had on a pair of slip on shoes and some black sweatpants and a white tee-shirt.

"Oh hello." I said.

"Hey." He said.

"Um if you don't mind me asking what are you doing out here this late at night?" I asked.

It honestly wasn't that late but it was starting to get dark so most people were in their homes by now.

"Just escaping reality and home life for a little bit. What about you, why are you out this late at night, hm?" He asked.

"Just wondering around." I answered looking down at my feet.

"I like your hair." The boy said.

I looked up surprised. My hair wasn't anything special so not many people complimented me on it. It felt good.

"T-thank y-ou." I stuttered out.

"No problem. I just really stands out to me. I don't think I've ever seen anyone with hair as light brown as yours. It's special." He said looking over at me.

Now that I think about it, there are a lot of people in this village but none of them have my hair color. Hm, I guess it really does stand out.

"I guess your right." I sighed in relief that I got that out without stuttering.

"Well, I have to go. I have a busy day tommorow. Get home safe, have a great night." He said as he walked away into the darkness.

I smiled to myself before turning and also walking down the hill on my way home.
__________________________________
Heyyy,

So this is my new book, I know I just out of the blue completely changed ships but for some reason I really really like this ship even more than the other ship.

Anyway I wanted to let you guys know I I going to try to update weekly and I'm sorry if I miss some days of posting, but I  try not to.

So hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter if so then please comment any feedback and vote and maybe leave a follow if you like it that much?

Word count: 1205 words

-Angrier_TurtleDawn