9.5

That night, Brian and Mia had gone to their room with Carrie talking with Vince before going to her room. Dom stayed up thinking about the future. As Dom is sitting there in the dark, he sees Vince walk into the room with the car. Vince walks straight over to the radio-computer before pulling a chip out of the back of it.
"Almost wish I didn't see that," Dom says as he lets it be known that he is there. Vince looks at him shocked before dropping the chip. Dom starts walking towards Vince. "Almost."
"Wait, Dom," Vince says as he holds his hands up in surrender.
"Mia and Carrie were on that train," Dom states as he glares at Vince. "My sister and your sister!" Dom shoves Vince into a column. Carrie wakes from Dom's yell.
"I didn't know. I wouldn't do anything to hurt them," Vince yells at Dom.
"You set up the deal!" Dom yells as he gets in Vince's face.
"I thought the job was for the cars," Vince tells him. "I didn't know. All they want is the chip."
"Damn!" Dom yells as he hits the column on either side of Vince's head. "You should've come clean."
"What's going on out here?" Carrie asks as she walks out of her room before Mia and Brian walk out of theirs.
"Nothing," Dom answers her as she walks closer to Dom and her brother.
"Please, Dom, just let me have the chip. I can take it to them," Vince explains as he follows Dom. "They'll give it to Reyes and set things right."
"V?" Carrie asks him confused while looking at him in shock.
"Get out," Dom says as Carrie looks at him in shock.
"What?" Vince asks him.
"Get out!" Dom yells as he points at the door. Vince turns towards the door before looking at Brian then back at Dom.
"You never listen to me. Not when I told you he was a cop, and not now," Vince says causing Carrie to glare at her brother for bringing up the past. "You never trust me and look where it's gotten us. Look at our family now. I can't go home! My sister can't go home! Our sisters are stuck in this life! Where's Letty, Dom? Where's Letty?" Vince looks at Carrie for help but she looks away from him as she holds back tears. Vince shakes his head before leaving.

The next morning, everyone gathers around the radio-computer as Brian puts the chip back in.
"What do you think?" Mia asks as a screen lifts out of it.
"Well, it's definitely a custom chip," Brian answers her as tabs start to pop up on the screen. "Look at all these side menus here for data entry. Lets check this one." Brian taps on a tab before a list pops up. "Look at that. Same building, same order every week."
"It's a delivery schedule," Dom says as he stands beside Carrie.
"What's this?" Mia asks before tapping on another tab, causing it to bring up another list. "Drugs?"
"No. That's a dealer pack," Brian answers her. "See, most major players, they weigh their money so they don't have to constantly count it. Right there, that's 49 kilos. 49 kilos is a million in twenties."
"You're saying each one of these shipments is worth 10 million dollars?" Carrie asks him in shock.
"Yeah," Brian answers her. "So, what is that? A 100-million plus in cash houses?"
"That's how he keeps it off the grid," Dom states as Carrie glances at him.
"I think it's safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back," Carrie says with a growing smile. "It's his whole network right there, just laid out on a chip." They all look towards the door as they hear something rattle outside.

"Go!" Dom whispers to as Brian grabs the chip. Carrie and Mia quickly climb out the window with Brian behind them as Reyes' men bust in. Dom punches one of the guys before using the guy's gun to shoot several of the other men. Several more men enter the room as Dom jumps out a window, onto a roof. As Dom runs across the roofs, he is seen by DSS Agent Luke Hobbs from the street. Hobbs runs into a building before busting out of a window onto a roof as Dom jumps from the roof above him. Hobbs rolls onto the roof as Dom looks back at him before taking off running. Hobbs quickly gets up before running after Dom. Carrie, Mia, and Brian are running down some stairs towards a gate when Carrie hears people running towards them. Carrie quickly pulls Mia to the side so Brian can run ahead of them. Brian kicks the gate causing it to hit the two men running their direction. Brian slams one of the men into the wall while Carrie punches the other one.
"Come on. Go! Go! Go!" Brian says as Mia takes the lead again with Carrie and Brian behind her. Dom is still being chased by Hobbs before he lands on the ground right in front of Reyes' men. Dom quickly runs around a corner as they shoot at him. Hobbs jumps off of the roof, slamming two of the men into a fence before punching the other man. Hobbs then quickly stabs the first two men before breaking the lasts one's neck. As Mia, Carrie, and Brian turn a corner they are shot at. Carrie quickly pushes Mia up the stairs while Brian punches the guy shooting at them before running after the girls. Carrie, Mia, and Brian run across the roofs at they are chased by three men. Carrie is following behind Mia before Mia lets out a gasp causing Carrie to grab her arm as Carrie sees how far down the next roof is. Carrie, Brian, and Mia all share a look before they back up before running and jumping off of the roof, crashing through the next roof. As Carrie, Brian, and Mia exit the house that they crashed into, Dom runs by.
"Come on, lets go," Dom says before leading them through a tunnel.