8.5

The next morning, Vince and Carrie walk outside before they come to a stop as they hear someone driving towards them. Carrie looks at the black Dodge Charger before she looks over at Vince shocked and he nods his head.
"Dom!" Carrie says as she rushes over to him before he pulls her into a hug. They pull apart before Dom and Vince hug.
"We got a job to do," Vince says with a smirk.

Carrie stands between Vince and Dom as they hold onto the back of the truck they are riding on. The driver starts driving beside the train before Dom and the other guys cut into the side of the train with torches. The side rips off due to the speed before Carrie stands beside Dom.
"Look who showed up," Carrie says as they walk into the train.
"God, I'm so happy you're okay," Mia says as she hugs Dom.
"I thought I told you to lay low," Dom says as he looks at Brian.
"Been running on fumes. Had to make a call," Brian tells him.
"Hey! Quit talking. We only got the two-minute window," Zizi orders as he walks onto the train.
"Let's go, Vince," Dom says as he slightly glares at Zizi.
"I'm taking the GT40," Zizi says in Portuguese. The car that Vince is in, is pulled out onto the back of the truck before the back of the truck is tilted and lowered to the ground so Vince can drive off. Vince takes off as the back of the truck moves back into place. Zizi goes to walk towards the GT40 but Dom stops him.
"Ladies first," Dom tells him before Carrie and him to share a look. Mia walks over to the driver's side while Carrie goes over to passenger side. The guy connecting the car tries to walk over to Mia but Brian shoves him back.
"Hey! This car suits us better," Mia says in Portuguese before getting in with Carrie getting in the passenger seat.
"See you, baby," Brian says as he walks over to Mia's side.
"It's okay... we're all going to the same place," Zizi tells the guy in Portuguese. "We'll get the car there." Dom and Brian share a look before Dom walks over to Mia's window.
"Change of plans. Wait for my call," Dom says before Mia nods. "Let's go!" The car is pulled onto the back of the truck before it tilts and lowers to the ground. Mia drives off of the back of the truck before she quickly drives in the opposite direction of Vince.

Meanwhile, Carrie and Mia are waiting in an abandoned building for Dom, Vince, and Brian.
"The American fugitives killed three DEA agents during a train robbery. Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous. Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately." The radio says in Portuguese causing Mia to let out a sigh as she worries about Brian and her brother.
"They'll be okay," Carrie says as she walks over turning the radio off before pulling Mia into a hug. "They always are." They hear a door open before Mia grabs a pipe off of the table and Carrie grabs her hand gun. They quickly hide behind a column as Carrie cocks her gun.
"Mia? Carrie?" Brian calls as he walks into the room.
"Hey," Mia says as she walks over to him, hugging him. "You okay?"
"Yeah, you all right?" Brian asks her as they pull apart and Dom walks into the room.
"Hey," Carrie says with a smile before hugging Dom. Carrie hugs Brian while Mia hugs Dom.
"Hey, Yeah," Dom says as he grabs the pipe in Mia's hand. "Just like a Toretto."
"Where's Vince?" Carrie asks as they all smile at each other.
"That's a good question," Brian says as he looks at Dom.
"He'll be here," Dom says as he walks to set the pipe down. Carrie sighs as she tucks her gun into her waistband, worried about her brother.
"Guys, we're all over the news. They're blaming us  for the killing of those DEA agents on the train," Mia explains as she walks over to Brian.
"Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list," Brian says as they all walk over to the car. "The feds have got to show everyone their agents are off limits and they're going to send their best guys. We got to get out of here."
"One thing we know for sure," Dom says as he walks around the car. "Is that they wanted this car."
"Because something is in it," Carrie states the obvious.
"If we find out what it is, we'll know what we're up against," Dom tells them before they start taking the car apart.

"God damn," Vince says as he walks in and looks around at all of the car pieces. "What a mess!"
"Where you been, man?" Brian asks as he barely glances at Vince.
"You better check that tone," Vince says with a chuckle.
"And you just better answer the goddamn question," Brian says as he stands up and starts to head towards Vince.
"Stop it," Carrie says as she pushes Vince back.
"Both of you," Mia adds as she pulls Brian back.
"Where were you, V?" Carrie asks as Dom walks over.
"Guys all over the favelas asking about you. Couldn't get out of there without leading them straight to you," Vince answers her. "Had to wait them out."
"That is such horseshit," Brian accuses. "That was your job and those were your guys!"
"Hey!" Mia yells as Vince and Brian start towards each other.
"Hey! Enough, O'Conner!" Dom yells as he pulls Vince back. "If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it. Go walk it off." Brian walks outside while Mia looks between Vince, Carrie, and Dom before following Brian.