1.1

Mia Toretto and Carrie Davis lean against the counter of the Toretto store while doing their homework

Mia Toretto and Carrie Davis lean against the counter of the Toretto store while doing their homework. A smirk comes to Carrie's face as she hears the engine of the bright red truck that had been showing up for the past three weeks.
"Hey, Mia. Your cowboy is here again," Carrie says as she ruffles her best friend's hair. Mia glares at her friend before quickly fixing her hair. The blonde sits down at the counter as he smiles at the best friends. Carrie nudges Mia, for her to take his order, causing Mia to roll her eyes.
"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Mia asks as he lays a magazine on the counter.
"I don't know. How is it?" The guy asks causing Carrie and Mia to look at eachother and roll their eyes.
"Every day, for the last three weeks, you've come here, asking how the tuna is," Carrie says with a smirk as she flips a page in her book. "Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before. And guess what? It hasn't changed because she doesn't know how to make tuna." The blonde smiles at her as Mia glares at the back of her head.
"I'll have the tuna," The blonde says as Mia leans against the counter, causing the blonde to have a hard time trying not to check her out.
"No crust?" Mia asks as she looks at the blonde with a raised eyebrow for confirmation.
"No crust," The blonde confirms with a small smile.
"Carrie, tuna on white, no crust," Mia says as she notices the magazine the blonde is looking at. Carrie starts making the sandwich as she notices her best friend's brother, Dom, get up before grabbing himself a beer. Carrie can't help but notice how the blonde watches Dom, almost cop like. Mia walks over to Carrie who hands her the finished sandwich.
"Thank you," He says as Mia sets the sandwich down before he goes to take a bite of the sandwich. Mia quickly flips the page of the magazine to show a street racing car. They both look up at the sound of four engines coming their way. A small smile comes to Carrie's face as she sees that is is the team. They all get out of their cars before gathering around Vince's. Carrie watches as her brother is the first to see the blonde's truck, much to her dismay because she knows that Mia is going to pay the price. After that, they all start walking inside with Vince taking a seat beside the blonde.
"What's up, guys?" Carrie says in hopes of distracting Vince from the blonde.
"How you doing, C, Mia?" Jesse says as he and Leon walk over to the sunglasses rack causing Carrie to smile as she ruffles Jesse's hair as he passes her.
"How you living, girls?" Letty says as she pulls Carrie into a quick hug before she walks to where Dom is.
"He's beautiful," Jesse says as he looks through a pair of sunglasses causing Carrie to smile and shake her head.
"I like his haircut," Leon adds causing Carrie to roll her eyes in amusement before Mia nudges her which reveals the intense staring contest between the blonde and Vince, causing Carrie to sigh.
"Vince!" Mia calls tryin g to get his attention. "Vince!"
"What?" Vince says as he faces her before he smirks.
"Can I get you anything?" Mia asks him, as she leans on the counter.
"You look good," Vince tells her after looking her up and down causing her to roll her eyes. Carrie takes notice of the slight glare that the blonde gives Vince before he stands up.
"Thanks a lot, Mia. See you tomorrow," The blonde says as he sets down the money for the sandwich.
"Sure," Mia says as she gives him a smile.
"Tomorrow?" Vince mumbles as the blonde walks away and Mia walks over to register to put the money away.
"V, don't do it," Carrie orders as she sees the fire in her brother's eyes.
"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he walks after the blonde.
"I like the tuna here," The blonde says causing Carrie to let out a snort before Mia elbows her.
"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues as he follows the blonde.
"Yeah, well, I do," The blonde says before Vince slams him into his truck. The blonde quickly turns around and punches Vince, which sends him to the ground.
"Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?" Mia yells as she rushes to the back where Dom is.
"I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there!" Carrie yells before Dom slowly stands and they look to see the blonde repeatedly punching Vince.
"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks Carrie causing her to roll her eyes.
"That's really funny," Carrie says sarcastically before hopping over the counter.
"Dom!" Letty says as they see the blonde take Vince to the ground with Carrie making her way towards them.
"All right," Dom says before heading outside with everyone following him besides Mia. Dom pulls Carrie back, stopping her from interfering.
"Hey, man. He was in my face," The blonde says after Dom throws him up against one of the cars.
"I'm in your face," Dom tells him as Vince stands up and tries to go after the blonde again. Dom quickly shoves him back. "Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!" Leon tries grabbing onto Vince but he only knocks the chips out of Leon's hand.
"Get over there!" Carrie yells at him as she shoves him away. Letty, Carrie, and Leon quickly form a wall between Vince and the others.
"Jesse, give me the wallet," Dom orders and Jesse does as told. "'Brian Earl Spilner.' Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?"
"No, man," Brian answers him.
"Don't come around here again," Dom orders causing Carrie to frown before Dom turns to walk over to the rest of the team.
"Hey, man. This is bullshit," Brian says causing Carrie to sigh because she knew this wouldn't end well. Carrie couldn't help but feel sorry for Mia, since this is the first guy she has liked in a long time.
"You work for Harry, right?" Dom asks as he turns back to look at Brian.
"Yeah. I just started," Brian answers him causing Carrie to cringe as she knows what is coming next.
"You were just fired," Dom says before they all start heading back inside the store.