chapter 32 {life goes on}

Tony lays down flowers on the grave, his tears falling to the ground. "she was such an amazing woman" he said. "I sometimes wake up still not believing she's gone" he says looking down at the grave. "I miss you" he said taking a step back, looking at the grave from a distance, it was placed under a big tree. it was a beautiful spot, she deserved it. "do you want to say anything" he says looking over "oh yeah sorry i forgot you are not allowed to talk". "she would have been proud of you y/n" your dad said looking at your mom's grave. "let's go" he said embracing you before you walked back home.

as you walked inside Steve rushed to you. "what did the doctor say" he asked you. "I" you began talking. "she is not allowed to talk for a few days" Tony said looking strict at you. "a piece her vocal chords were cut, if she talks to much it can damage her vocal chords" he explained. "well than it will be silent here for a while" Natasha said hugging you carefully, trying not to touch you throat. "how are you feeling" Bucky asked you. you stick your thumb up. "I'll take that as an okay" he said smiling softly and you nod your head. you were glad Bucky was more like himself now, you didn't had the chance to talk to him yet, and with these doctors' orders it was going to take a while before you could.

it sucked that hydra got away but you were happy that everyone got out safe, well everyone accept you, you made it just in time to the hospital and you just hoped you could make a full recovery. you just hoped everything would go back to normal soon, well not that it was ever normal to begin with but you know.

you grabbed your phone and opened a text to speech app. "I'm tired, I'm going to lay down for a while" the app said for you. "that's alright, just rest for a while" Tony said placing a kiss on your forehead. you walked to your room and laid down in bed, not being able to sleep. your mind raced 100 miles per hour, thinking about everything that happened.

a few minutes later your thinking was interrupted by Steve walking into your room. "hey i just wanted to check on you and see if you need anything" he said. you grabbed your phone and typed on it "I'm okay, my back and shoulders hurt a little but I'm fine" the app said for you. "come lay on your stomach " Steve said sitting on the bed "I'll massage your shoulders and back". you laid down on your stomach and Steve sits down on your lower back after he striped you off your clothes leaving only your panties on. he then begins massaging your shoulders. the first touches are light and you shiver a little as his cold hands touch your shoulders. his touch sends sparks thought your body nonetheless. Steve than adds a bit more pressure, you bite your lip to hold back a moan of pleasure. his hands seem to find every knot and aching muscle. you feel warm everywhere he touches and your muscles start to relax for what feels like the first time in years.

before you even notice you moan slightly from how great it feels. you hear Steve chuckle as his fingers curl over your shoulders down your spine. he moves himself a little back hovering over your legs now. you gasp as you feel his hands brush close to your butt. you feel a bit disappointed when Steve's hands move to your shoulders again. you gasp as Steve's hands press against your inner thighs, brushing close to your aching and wet core. a moan almost escapes you, but you manage to suppress it just barely. "does it feel good" Steve asks. you nod your head yes. "good" he says as he keeps working over your body using every possibility to rub his fingers along your thighs, knowing it's turning you on.

you close your eyes for a moment, just enjoying the feel of his hands touching, pressing and squeezing your tights and lower back, occasionally dipping between your legs teasingly. you look at him seeing a sparkle in his eyes and a familiar mischievous grin on his face. you feel shivers tingling down your spine in anticipation. "turn around" he ordered. you turn around seductively, you hear Steve's breath hitch as he watches you. "yes, better" he says. his hands return to your shoulders. Steve smirks as he moves his hands across your chest, barely brushing over your breast. you can feel the heat pooling in your belly. you can see a glint of desire in Steve's eyes. you just love the way he looks at you. he takes his shirt off. his perfectly muscular body looking extra sexy in the dimmed light. you feel his powerful hands massaging your belly. there are trails of fire leading from your lower belly to your chest as he kneads and rubs almost every bit of exposed skin.

a soft moan escapes you at the sensations. "I take it you enjoying the massage" Steve said smiling at you, you nod. Steve runs his hands up and over your chest, brushing against your nipples. then he moves down again, hands running down your sides and across your belly. you moan as his hands brush over your mound, still covered with your panties who are now completely wet. in one movement he rips them off. he looks at you, you nod to him. his hand slides over your knees slowly, his hands finally making their way between your legs. you gasp as he begins to move his hands in slow circles. there is little pressure at first, then there is more, as his fingers brush against your folds. your body is on fire and the only thing you can focus on, are Steve's fingers that are on your clit now, gently massaging it. he then uses three finger to make small circular movements around the hood, which make you moan out. "sst, you're not allowed to talk baby" he whispers in your ear.

you close your eyes again, feeling Steve's fingers moving into smaller circles. he moves them to your dripping entrance, rubbing around each lip, agonizingly slow. you grind your hips towards his hand. Steve slides 2 fingers inside you. you try to hold back a moan. "good girl" he whispers in your ear. his strong fingers thrusting into you, making wet sounds, and you almost scream in pleasure but Steve covers your mouth with a kiss before you can. his fingers still inside you hitting every right spot inside you making you arch your back, and grind your hips to meet his thrusts making them even deeper. you moan but Steve still has your mouth covered. a strong climax sweeps over you. you buckle and wiggle while Steve keeps thrusting into you, prolonging that sweet feeling, making you completely melt in pleasure.

you shift in the bed and looking deeply into Steve's eyes. "Steve" you whisper having trouble talking. "ssstt don't talk, I know what you want" he says smiling at you. he pulls you up for a deep passionate kiss. you melt into him as his tongue battles your own into submission. finally he stops to look at you. he quickly puts on a condom. he softly pushed you into the bed, trying not to hurt your throat. he pushed his length between your folds, he slowly stars thrusting into you and the feel of him inside you sends spikes of arousal through you. you grip his back tightly as his movement grow faster, stroking your insides as you moan in pleasure. the world around you fades as the only thing that remains is the one good, balls-deep fuck you are experiencing. it has never felt like this before, it feels less like lust and more like love. you can't hold your moans and cries back but the only thing that comes out of your mouth is air. Steve kisses you passionately, you bump your hips, meeting his shaft inside you. Steve's fingers move against your clit, and you let out an airy cry. Steve's thrusts are deep and hard, timed to match the motion of his fingers. you hold out as long as you can before your orgasm tears through you "steve" you breath out with all that's left of your voice. Steve follows soon after you coming with a low grunt "fuck y/n". he slowly pulls out of you and embraces you pulling you against his chest.

"I love you y/n, the thought that i almost lost you, god i wouldn't know what i would have done if i lost you" he said making small circles with his hand on your back. "Steve" you say having trouble speaking. "hey, just rest your voice, you don't have to say anything" he said kissing your forehead. "how....can...you" you started to form words, tho it hurt like hell "how.....can......you...love....a....broken....girl.....like .......me" you said with all energy that was left in you, looking deep into Steve's beautiful eyes. "let me tell you a secret y/n, we're all a little broken here" he said before kissing you passionately.

end book 1

(book 2 is out now -> love a broken girl)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

will y/n ever fully recover?

what will she say to Bucky, how does she feel about him?

what happened with hydra, are they planning their next move?

and have you discovered all the secrets yet, or are there more than you would have though?

find out in book 2  [ love a broken girl ]

thank you for reading, until next time.