chapter 23 {first mission}

"okay everyone suit up" you hear Tony shout. you walk up to him "uhh dad i don't have a suit". "yes you do" he says smiling at you "come with me". you walk to the lab, on the table was a purple leather suit. "here's your suit" he says smiling at you. you just smile back at him looking at the suit. "come on try it on". you change into it, it is skin tight and fits you like a glove, you look at yourself.

 you change into it, it is skin tight and fits you like a glove, you look at yourself

"oh my god dad it's amazing" you say hugging him. "thank you" you say as you let go of him. "just don't die" Tony said smiling at you. "I promise" you say giving him another hug.

you walk back to the meeting room, everyone was already suited up and ready. Steve eyes you up and down and then kisses you passionately "wow you look so sexy in that babe" he whispers into your ear making you blush. "girl you look amazing!" Natasha screams at you as her and Wanda walk up to you admiring the suit. "thanks" you say still blushing. for a moment you see Bucky looking at you too, but as soon as he realizes you saw him looking he turned around. this was gonna be a challenge you thought as you all set down on the jet.

an hour later you landed right outside a big building which looked like an old factory. "okay, everyone ready" Steve shouted. "yes" everyone answered. "okay, if anything goes wrong, there a save houses set up, but try to get back to the base camp if you can. and be sure to report if you run into the enemy, clear!?" "clear" you say back. "okay team cap you go north" tony says "y/n Bucky you go east, we go south, good luck everyone". everyone moves out, Steve runs towards you to give you a quick kiss "be careful" he says to you "you too" you say before Steve runs to his team and walks away. you were a bit nervous, this was your first real mission, yes you did go on missions for hydra but you don't really remember them. "let's go" you hear Bucky say already walking to your post. you follow close behind him.

you walk a few mile before you see a small building a few feet away from the factory, it looked more like a shed but it had a large iron fence around it.

 you close in on the shed. "stay low" Bucky orders you and you do what he says. he was busy looking for a way around the fence but you had a better idea. you let a small ball of electricity form on the tip of your finger and let it go over the fence, creating a way through the fence. you push at the piece or iron fence and it falls out, leaving a hole in the fence for you 2 to go through. you look at Bucky but he says nothing and climes through the fence. "thanks y/n, good idea" you say out loud looking irritated at Bucky.

"were going in" Bucky reports over the comms. "were going in too" you hear Steve say over the comms. you and Bucky sneak to the door "stay behind me" he whispers, you follow his orders and stay behind him. he opens the door to the shed pointing his gun up, in case he needed it. he slowly walked into the shed, you walk behind him slowly. he turns the lights on looks around the room. you stand next to him looking at the room. all you could see where boxes and crates. you walked around them a gun in your hand just in case. there was no one in the shed so you put your gun away. "all clear here" Bucky says through the comms, as he lowers his gun too. you look over at the labels on the boxes, you couldn't read it, it was all written in another language. "what language is this?" you asked. "Russian" Bucky replied coldly. you slowly open the lid of the box standing before you to look what was inside. "no! y/n don't" you hear Bucky yell but you already opened it. you hear beeps coming from the box. "y/n get down" Bucky orders you, but curiosity took over you and you look into the box. you look in and are in shock as you see what it is, it was a bomb "it's a trap" you say freaking out a little. at that moment you hear an explosion go off and you feel you're being pulled away before everything went black.

you woke up in an unfamiliar bed. you slowly try to sit up but you feel a sharp pain in your shoulder. you grab your shoulder in pain and when you remove your hand it's full of blood. "shit" you say out loud. at that moment Bucky walks in with a first aid kit. he walks up to you and starts cleaning the wound without saying a word. you push him away "go away, I can do it myself!" you say angry at him. "I just want to help" Bucky says back. "why do you want to help me" you scream at him. "because i care for you y/n" he says back calmly. "oh really you care for me sure!" you say back angry at him. Bucky comes closer again trying to help you clean the wound. "stay the fuck away from me!" you yell at him. "just let me help y/n!" he now yells back. "no i don't want your help, you've been ignoring me for a month and now you say you care and you wanna help!" you scream at him with tears in your eyes. "I do care for you y/n" he says back almost whispering. "why do you only care for me when I'm hurt" you ask him tears rolling down your face "why is it your only there for me when i'm in pain, why won't you fucking talk to me! i hate you!" you scream out crying.

he sits next to you on your bed and cleans your wound before he wraps it up in bandages. he then hugs you tightly. you put your head on his chest. "I really care for you y/n" he whispers "that's why i've been ignoring you, I just didn't wanna hurt you, because i hurt you enough in the past. and i didn't want to come between what you and steve have, you are so happy with Steve and you deserve to be happy" he said placing a kiss on your forehead. "well did you consider that maybe you make me happy too" you say softly. "listen y/n do you think we can be just friends, and i mean really just friends. because i can't do this to you and my best friend, I can't keep fucking around with you" he says softly. "I want to try being just friends" you say to him looking into his eyes "I just can't imagine my life without you Bucky" you say hugging him again. "just don't ignore me i need you". "okay, but promise me that we're just friends, nothing more" Bucky says. "okay promise" you say sticking your finger out. "what are you doing" Bucky said looking at you confused. "this is what people do when the promise each other something" you say smiling explaining it to him. "okay" he says hooking his finger into yours "to just being friends".