chapter 31 {the haunting past}

*your pov*

you woke up from Steve kissing your neck. "well good morning to you too" you said giggling. you turned around and saw Steve smiling at you. you kissed him deeply "I love you" you said smiling "I never thought i would say those words" you said smiling. "your amazing y/n" he said smiling like crazy. you sat on top of him kissing him deeply. he pulled you closer you him "I love you" he whispered in your ear. you kiss him again, you feel Steve's fingers trace over your back, making you moan. you feel Steve smile against your lips. "all avengers meeting room in 5" you hear tony say over the comms. "he has the worst timing" you say your lips leaving Steve's. "well i bet i can make you cum in 4 minutes" he said with a devilish grin on his face. "I bet you can" you said to him getting out of bed. "but i think this is important" you say throwing his pants to him. "ugh i'm so not in the mood for a mission right now" Steve said whining. "come on Captain, stop whining and get dressed" you say kissing him again. "I like it when you call me captain" steve said as he got dressed.

you walked to the meeting room of course you were the last ones to come in, you took a seat next to Bucky, he still looked like shit. you wished he would just tell you what was going on. Steve took a seat next to you and tony began talking. "we have a lead on the missing people" Tony began "we are almost certain they are kept here" he showed a picture of an all too familiar building. "they are kept in this old hydra building" Tony continued. you looked over at Bucky who looked just as shocked as you, this was the old hydra building where they kept you 2. "we believe they are locked up here in the center of the building." Tony said showing a blueprint of the building. "we go in 2 teams; Romanoff, Barton and Banner you're with cap, Wanda, Rodey and Vision you're with me. team cap you take the front entrance, we take the back" Tony said.

"and what team are Bucky and I on?" you asked your dad. "no ones, you 2 aren't coming" he said. "what why?" you asked. "because this is hydra and we can't afford them being in your heads again" he said sounding more like a strict boss than your dad. "no way, we are coming, we know the place we can help" you said. "no y/n you are not coming end of discussion" Tony said now getting irritated. "no dad i'm coming, I want to end those basters more than any of you can imagine, I'm either coming with you on a team or I'm going alone" you now yell at your dad. "okay" Tony said defeated. "Bucky you can join team cap, and y/n you can join my team. maybe you're right, you 2 know the place better than any of us, you can be useful. but you follow orders and you promise that if it gets to dangerous you get out of there deal?". "deal" you said back. "okay than suit up, we leave in 10" Tony said and everyone stood up to get ready.

you looked at Bucky "ready to get revenge" you say grinning at him. "oh yes i am!" he said smiling back. you suited up and got in the van that would drive you to the hydra base. Tony sat next to you on the van. "you sure you can handle this y/n?" he asked. "yes dad, I've been dreaming of this day since i got out "you say to him. "just be careful, I can't lose you a second time" he said softly. "I'm going to be alright dad" you say hugging him.

"we're here" you hear the shield agent in the front of the van say. you got out of the van and walked over to the other team. you walked up to Steve and gave him a long and deep kiss "stay safe" you said to him. "I love you" he said to you. "I love you too" you said back. you walked over to Natasha and hugged her "kick some ass" you say as you let go of her "I will" she said smiling back. "good luck Bruce" you said to him "you too y/n" he said back. "good luck Clint" you said nodding to him "you too" he said in a friendly tone. you then walked up to Bucky and gave him a firm hug "don't let them get into your head" you whisper to him "I won't, stay safe y/n" he said back. "good luck" you say as you walked over to your team.