A World He Live In

BOOK TWO (A World series #2)

Can you have an abusive love?

"Scars all over my body, I felt disgusting, I look disgusting because I let him do those horrid things to me. He claims he's broken, he claims he loves me but sadly I loved him to and now I'm laying in an empty dark valley left for dead, it's the price I pay for staying with him" - Trent Mendez

Trent Mendez is broken, he's been broken for all his life, living with a man he claims to love. Trent wanted to be cherished after his brother banished him from home for being gay. Trent never asked for such hatred but in the end reality wasn't to kind. With no money left in his bank account, Trent had no choice but to beg for money.

His part-time job decides to fire him and so far Trent believes he's bad luck. Without letting his best friend Seb Underwood know about his situation, his feisty friend found out and determine to help. Trent didn't want his pity but Seb had an offer he can't refuse and now he's working along side with Seb sliding down a strip pole, it's easy cash and Trent needs money to survive. With a crazy obsessive abusive ex-boyfriend on the side, Trent is determine to keep a low profile until his beauty catches an attention from a Dominant and not just any Dominant, it's Master Paul and once Master Paul wants something, he gets it.

Copyright © 2014 by YasmineFernandez9984. All rights reserved.

Contains Mature content, rape, abuse and unfair scene, you've been warned and please understand I'm not an expert in BDSM nor practice it. I research and read fictional books containing BDSM so pleasure understand it's part of the story along with the rape and abuse.