*CHAPTER NINETEEN*

"What?" is the first thing that I said, or asked in the whole meeting.

"Well, by now the whole world probably knows how I lied about using Alina Starkov, the sun summoner to destroy the fold while actually wanting to gain more power to control it." he said.

"I could still use the sun summoner. But my guess is that after last time, she will not want to work with me because she doesn't trust me and it looks like my mother doesn't either. Which is understanding." he continued.

"And if I am being honest, maybe using a naturalki is actually better."

The naturalki, as we found out before, control nature. They are nature. And the darkness is a part of it. Everything is. Which potentially means what I could destroy it.

The only catch is that it would be really dangerous and it would require a lot of power. And alot of training. Actually, it was said that I could die while destroying it. Or actually, I would die.

"I know it's a great risk but I'm afraid we don't have another choice..." he said again.

The risk isn't only about me dieing. No, it's the fact that if I die, all other Grisha loose their powers.

"What if we use an amplifier and make Alina help her?" Baghra suggested.

"And how are we going to convince Alina?" Aleksander questioned.

"What amplifier? Him?" I also asked while pointing at him.

"We don't convince, we force her. And to answer your question, girl." she said. "There is a legend, that there are this special amplifiers for the Naturalki. They are stones in different colors which ate representing different elements. The color represents which of the elements does the Natural control the best. And I guess your is wind." she continued while walking to me and studying my necklace with a white-gray crystal.

"I'm guessing yours is the wind. Not the best, but we can work with it.."

"Wait, I had another stone like that. It was red."

"Red you said?" she asked while looking in my eyes for the first time. They were full of different emotions like anger, desperation but also hope and determination. "Where is it?"

"With my sister"

"And where is your sister?"

I told her the addresse and after that Aleksander and her immediately send someone to fetch it. I hope they take it nicely and don't make Dahlia too angry...

"Well, the only thing that we need to do now is train you and make Alina come back.." Baghra said.

"Do you want to do this though?" Aleksander asked me.

Do I want to do it? I mean, I will most surely die but...

"Yes." I answered while looking at his scared and sad looking eyes.

Why do you look sad? Don't you really want to destroy it now?  I wanted to ask but Baghra's voice interrupted me.

"Well look who showed up just in time"

I turned away from him and what, or who I saw there shocked me.

There in the arms of a guard was a very angry looking sun summoner.