01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 1: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 1: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Li Yining, are you crazy? You went to provoke Jiangwon, don't you know how powerful his fans are?"

"Look at the scolding on Weibo, you have already collectively let you get out of the entertainment circle! Li Yining, don't rely on your own beauty to be foolish, please make it clear, you are just a screamer Eighteenth-line actress, just for the things you made today, don't want to be in the entertainment circle. The above has just sent me a notice, letting you come to the company to terminate the contract tomorrow!"

The phone hung up, and the noisy voice in his ears stopped.

Li Yining was still a little confused, looking at the mobile phone he was holding in a daze.

-Cancellation?

-Eighteenth-line actress?

-Gangwon?

WTF?

She was startled and raised her eyes suddenly.

Li Yining even paused when he saw the luxurious crystal chandeliers under the ceiling and the spacious and bright bedroom.

and many more-

Why is this set so familiar?

Just thinking about it, a voice came from outside the door: "Madam, are you up?"

Mrs? ? ?

How did she become a wife like a young girl? !

Li Yining's eyes widened, his brain "boomed", and suddenly he got to the point.

As a fan of novels, she reads a wide range of novel types, basically what you see, but in recent years, the most popular is probably rebirth and crossing.

Before going to bed last night, Li Yining boarded a certain novel reading website. After searching for a while, he couldn't find the novel he wanted to read, until he was attracted by a name that was full of blood.

The novel is called "The Flow Niche Fall in Love with Me". Li Yining wanted to complain when he saw the name of the article. Flow Niche? Can a flow niche fall in love? ? Are you not afraid of being chased by fans? !

It was a mess, she still clicked in.

This is an ancient vulgar entertainment novel. It follows a traditional routine. The rich young master falls in love with the stubborn poor lady. The two hand in hand to fight monsters and upgrade, and finally become a loving couple that everyone envy.

The author's writing is average, but because of the dog's blood and Mary Su's design, it makes people a little bit addicted, but he also really wants to complain.

Li Yining is deeply anxious about the vicious female partner with the same name and surname in the novel, and even for this vicious female partner, she did not read the complete article.

In the book, the author doesn't write much about the vicious female partner, but every appearance of her can make people reach a 100% disgust value.

The female partner is born in a wealthy family, has beauty and talent, has an arrogant personality, and has a straightforward temper. Just after graduating from university, she was asked to marry a man who was the right one, achieving a strong marriage in the family.

For children born in families like them, basically don't insist on marriage freedom, not to mention that she admired and liked the marriage partner a little at first.