epilogue i

Alicia and Timothée welcomed their first child in late November of 2001, making the twins, little Freddie and Camille the first trial subjects in the group's new journey through parenting, and even Teddy himself, was grateful to not be the one in his younger cousins' positions. They say that great minds think alike, which was proved once again when Lizzie and Maddie got pregnant at the same time without the other's knowledge, surprising the family once again with two little bundles of joy who would join the Weasley clan soon enough, along with Fleur and Bill's second child.

One year and three months after Regulus and Altair were born, Fred and Maddie received their first daughter, Aurora Clotilde Weasley. Teddy was completely ecstatic about his very first sister's arrival, but the same couldn't be said for the twins who in all honesty, liked being the center of attention despite their young age. Fred and Maddie were not the only members of their friend group who had been impacted by the weight of parenting and in a way, it sometimes felt odd for the two of them to think about how fast time had passed them by, and one thing was for sure. If they thought that being parents of three was complicated, that nevered truly prepared them for becoming parents of four. Since the moment Rory was born, Fred was instantly wrapped around his little princess' tiny finger, which truly made Madeleine laugh because she knew that her daughter would be a daddy's girl, just like she had been once.

Two frantic, crazy and wonderful years went by after Rory was born until they decided to try again for another baby, which resulted in the birth of Archer George Weasley in the same birth month as his dad and three older brothers. This time, the twins were truly excited about the arrival of a new baby brother, an enthusiasm that they hadn't previously showed with Aurora. The latter, was in fact relieved that the baby was a boy and did not have to share her only princess throne with anyone else.

The unexpected always followed Fred and Madeleine everywhere, no matter how much time had passed since that unplanned night in the Astronomy Tower all those years ago. Despite agreeing to wait a couple more years to have more children, Cassiopeia Minerva Weasley was surely a surprise since she was born only eleven months after Archie did; and the day Cassie was born, Madeleine couldn't stop crying as she held the baby girl on her chest.

Regulus and Altair had curly red hair, freckled faces, green eyes and smiles that could truly light up anyone's day, exactly like their dad's. Unlike her brothers, Aurora had no freckles scattered on her face, but her fiery dark red hair showed her Weasley genes through and through, her eyes being a bright shade of green that could knock anyone off their feet. Archer's hair was a lighter shade of red than his older siblings', less freckles littered his cheeks and his eyes were a greyish-green that Madeleine fell in love with the first time he opened them. Cassiopeia on the other hand was different, hence why her mother couldn't stop crying after the baby girl opened her eyes for the first time.

Blonde hair and light blue eyes, her tiny features only remarking further the uncanny resemblance she had to her late aunt Clotilde. Finally, a year and half later, Fred and Maddie welcomed their last child in late August of 2006. Ascella Nymphadora Weasley had deep red hair like Aurora, but her eyes had her mother sobbing from the moment she had opened them. Just like her maternal grandfather, Ellie had blue eyes but not as light as Casssie's, their shade was the same mix between light blue and grey that Philippe Archambeau once had.

Having seven kids wasn't easy and everyone who surrounded Fred and Madeleine knew it, the only two people who could actually relate to the sometimes struggling couple were Arthur and Molly Weasley. Even though no one around them knew, though surely suspected, Fred and Maddie laughed together in secret as they watched all of their kids play together, well knowing that only one of the twins and Archer were actually planned. The two of them loved their children with every beat of their hearts, and from an early age they enjoyed nothing more than seeing each of them become their own little person as their personalites surged and intensified with the passing years.