lxiii

Mature conetent, viewer discretion advised.

January melted into March as quickly as the snow melted on the grass. Fred's suspicions about Madeleine and her unusual(now usual) disappearances always stirred up something in him but the feeling of her lips was enough to send him into a spiral. She was straddling him on the bed, kissing him passionately as he guided her hips to grind against his fully hard cock, already twitching in anticipation to what would come next. In the redhead's opinion, there was no better way that to start a Saturday by waking up later than three o'clock, followed by sex, Maddie's famous pancakes for lunch/dinner and then more sex before the night ended. Sadly, their Saturday fun was cut short when a bang was heard on the door of Fred's room.

"Something happened to Ron! Get dressed 'cause we're going to Hogwarts!" George yelled.

"Fucking shit," Fred muttered the second Maddie got off of him to throw on some clothes.

"What's wrong darling? Aren't you coming?" she asked, completely forgetting of the situation beneath his sweatpants.

"I wish I could be coming, so just give me a sec to regain control of the situation down there," he huffed and she sent him an apologetic look.

"Freddie I'm sorry, I promise that I'll make it up to you."

"Love, you're making it worse standing there with no bra on so please go outside so that I can think of something gross that will control this," he groaned.

"Right, sorry," she mumbled and left the room, closing the door quickly after throwing on a jumper.

"Where is he? We're supposed to leave now!" George scoffed.

"He'll be here in a minute," Maddie said and looked back at the closed door, "maybe two."

"Don't bloody fucking tell me he's wanking right now," George rolled his eyes making Lizzie stiffle a laugh.

"It's not that, he's just thinking about something that will make it go away!" Madeleine slapped the younger twin's arm and luckily Fred came out of the room.

"Damn, if I had a dick it would be extremely hard right now," Madeleine gulped eyeing his choice of clothes, being a pair of black jeans, a dark grey jumper with the north star pendant fully on display and the pair of black doc martens she got him for Christmas.

"Then lucky for you, I'm the one who has a dick," Fred smirked.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your eye sex or whatever you're doing but Ron's injured and we need to leave now," George said and disapparated with Lizzie, the other two following suit.

They appeared in front of the castle's gates a second later and were allowed in by Professor McGonagall who quickly rushed the four of them to the hospital wing. "Minnie, does this mean we get a Hogwarts late dinner? None of us have eaten anything," Fred grinned trying to lighten up the Professor's glum mood.

"Some things never change do they?" Minnie shook her face and tried hiding the small smile curling on her lips.

"So, all in all, not one of Ron's better birthdays?" Fred said as they entered the hospital wing at ten past, to see that the only occupied bed was taken by Ron. Harry, Hermione, Ginny and Clo were sitting around him and sighed in relief when they saw the group of four.

"Why are you looking at us as if we're responsible adults?" George frowned and took a seat next to Ginny while Lizzie went to talk with Madam Pomfrey to ask for what happened.

"Don't know mate," Fred shrugged and took the last empty chair, leaving Madeleine no option than to sit on his lap, exactly like he had planned.

"This isn't how we imagined handing over our present," George said grimly, puttin down a large wrapped gift on Ron's bedside cabinet.