xxxii

TW: smut, alcohol intake, drug mention

Another two weeks had passed and it was safe to say that Madeleine was having the best summer of her life. Just as promised, once a week she would apparate to Privet Drive to visit Harry. He had refused to get in car with her ever again since her first visit so she had to stick with apparation and walking.

Besides helping with the cleaning of Grimmauld Place, she would often go out with the twins, Alicia and Lizzie. Lee had been in Germany visiting his family since the beginning of the summer and the other five missed him dearly, but an unexpected letter arrived on Wednesday as she was getting ready to have lunch with Fleur.

"MADDIE! LEE'S BACK FROM GERMANY!" George yelled in her ear as he apparated into her room.

"Fuck George! You made me ruin my eyeliner" she hit his arm.

"We're going to his beach house Friday through Sunday!" Fred said excitely poking her face with his index finger.

"Keep doing that, and you'll end up with one less finger Weasley" she rolled her eyes and shoved his hand away, reapplying the makeup both of them had ruined.

"But are you in or not? Because Liz and Ali are going" George said looking through her record collection.

"Yes I'm in, now please leave because I need to finish getting ready" she scoffed.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked from her bed, a hint of possessiveness in his voice.

"To lunch with Fleur" she shrugged and went into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Can we come?" both twins asked at the same time.

"No" she laughed.

"Please" they pleaded.

"No, this is a girls' lunch and we will talk about things that do not concern you" she winked at them and apparated out of the house.

Fleur was waiting for Madeleine in the Leaky Caldron, chatting casually with Bill on a booth until Maddie showed up, late as usual. "Sorry, lost track of time" she smiled sheepishly, but cocked an eyebrow when she saw the oldest Weasley and Fleur holding hands on top of the table. They pulled their hands away and blushed heavily.

"Don't stop on my account", Maddie winked making both of them roll their eyes. Bill kissed Fleur's cheek and stood up to get back to work. He nudged Madeleine's arm playfully and left.

Both girls walked around London until they found a French bistro. They sat on a table in the terrace and began catching up with each other. Since Fleur wanted to improve her english, they both agreed to not speak in French though it was easier said than done.

"So I had sex with Bill" Fleur spluttered and cover her mouth as soon as she said id.

"Shut up, shut up oh my god!" Maddie laughed.

"On the first date" Fleur said embarrassed.

"FLEUR! Well was it at least good?"

"Of course it was good, best I have ever had if you ask me but don't tell that to your brother" she chuckled.

"I can't believe you just brought up sex with my brother, that's gross" Maddie fake gagged.

"I am telling you that it was unbelievable it must be genetic or something because he was big"

"Oh believe me, it's most likely genetic I should know", Maddie hid a smirk with her wine glass.

"What is that supposed to mean?"