Chapter 18 THEM (again)

For the past month Cici was nowhere to be seen. We all had to do more training than usual. Me, Nat, Devin, Amethyst and Angel are pretty much best friends. Honestly I think we all forgot about Cici and Zane. I feel bad for saying it but their room became a storage room. No one remembers them. Even Nat, her sister... It's as if they never existed...

Today I noticed I hate this place.. I miss my brothers and my mother and father... What are they doing up there? Did they bring out a police search? Do they miss me? What are they doing without me? What am I missing?

Days turned into Weeks, Weeks turned into months and months turned into years...I almost forgot completely about Zane and Cici and I don't even remember what my family looks like... Everyone forgot everything...If i didn't write it in my journal I would forget too.... As usual Dr Clare came into the room to announce the things we would do today and such. Today was off and more different than usual he said
"Hello everyone today we are going to be introducing two new recruits. Everyone was so excited but I was relieved they were not new. It was Cici and Zane. They just looked older and very different but how is Zane alive?

Cici started singing again and everything was a flashback... They are emotionless as if they weren't alive.. She started to float and sing,
"This is why...You all fell down...falling for....fouls from the ground...you wanna believe...be happy...but you're stuck here...forever...."
Zane then started to hypnotise everyone with his glowing red eyes. I immediately pretended like I was asleep. He started to sing along with her
"Why do you need it? Comfort....when you have something no one else deserves....we were trapped....falling deep...but before....we all leave.....lets just say.... I didn't mean to do this....on purpose....."

Their eyes were completely white and Dr Clare said "Good job now we can extract their powers like we did to you two. And the one before you..."
They were so emotionless all I could do was follow orders, and act...