Chapter 5 TAME

"Get back from the Exit Cici. Or we will have arrangements." Cici started to tear up but as she did I could sense her anger get stronger and stronger by the second. Until it all bursted out.
"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO! BUT YOU WILL NEVER HURT US AGAIN! I WILL SAVE THEM! BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO IT! YOU WILL NEVER HURT ROSE AND YOU WONT HURT NATALIE EVER AGAIN!!!" She took off the shoulder blade on her arm and was hiding a bomb in it the whole time. Cici smirked a bit revengely. The men ran towards Cici to stop her from activating the bomb. But it was too late.

Me and Amethyst hugged each other titly and the bomb set off. Cici was sweating hard and bleeding while 3 men were killed. The man ran towards Cici and protected her from getting any more hurt. After the bomb was expelled the man yelled at Cici.
"NO!!! YOU WON'T DIE IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU CICI! YOUR POWER IS TO STRONG! I WONT LET YOU KILL YOURSELF!" Amethyst then said
" He doesn't want her to die because of her case. When we were in the class he would have probably told you we have a racing chart. She's a level red. The second strongest person here besides Devin. If she were to die our plant would be done for. We would all be able to leave. All the adults would die due to loss of control over us."

"So she was trying to kill herself to save our uh. What was this again?" I said.
"A Plant. It's basically an organization. There's multiple of them out there. The biggest Planet Is The interactives. We are in 3rd place and we are called the UNresistance."
"Oh okay."
I was tearing up seeing the man and Cici. He got back up and carried her away to a place. Probably a medical place. We haven't seen her sense. But good news, I learned everyone's names and abilities. Evan, Cici, Devin And Amethyst you already know about. But I learned more about Nat. Her ability is Fire. She has the code name FLAME. And has a flaming sword for her weapon. Ryan. His ability is Portal. His code name is TP. His weapon tp thrower. He can throw portals and jump in them whenever and others can by using his weapon. Angel. Her ability floatation. Her code name is Gravity. Her weapon is a Floating bomb. Last but definitely not least. Zane. His ability is controlled. His code name is trance. His weapon is Tranceing wip.