Chapter 16 Is there something else?

We started to watch the recording. Cici seemed to forget the camera even existed and Zane was just listening to his tripod. (we only had tripods because we can't communicate with the outside world. Cici got changed in her bathroom and had (of course) an anime pj set with shorts and a t- shirt. We only had tv because you can't communicate on a tv. When Cici turned on a new anime series of the anime she was wearing. She looked at her clock (because her power is ya know time anyways) then she saw the camera and whispered.
"Oh right."
Zane looks over at her.
"What you say Cici-"
He freezes for a moment.
"CICI AREN'T YOU COLD?!"
"uh no not really why?"

"OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE IT'S 42 DEGREES IN HERE AND YOU'RE WEARING THAT!!!"
Cici froze.
"Uhm... it's not really a big deal Zane."
She looked back at the clock. We could all tell she was off. I guess all of this is affecting their friendship. Nat said
"Pfffftttt. I knew she wasn't gonna be able to do this."
I started to say
"Well that's ru-"
then I realized there sisters.
"Oh right."

Zane said, "Here you can borrow my long sleeve." He then got up and grabbed the hoodie and gently lifted Cicis arms and put his hoodie on her, and puts out her hair from the hoodie. We could tell he was getting really confused by the look of his face. He was starting to get kinda scary facial expressions too. He was in the front of her bed and placed his hands behind his back then leaned into the end of her bed. He then asked,
"Do you really like me?"
He looked into her eyes and looked very serious.
"Uhm.. I don't know how to answer that question..."
He titled his head and smiled.
"We both know you know I'm working for the organization..."
She looked down, almost looking like she was scared than had a sudden emotion change.

"We both know there monsters... "
She teared up,
"SO WHY ARE YOU WITH THEM!!! ZANE YOUR MY BEST FRIEND SENSE I GOT HERE! I HELPED YOU BECOME YOU! NOW YOUR TRYING TO HURT ME AND EVERYONE ELSE!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YO-"
he cut her off.
"SHUT UP!" He had an aggressive look on his face, he stood up more but kept his posture.
"I had to do so-"
She cut him off.

"IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH KILL ME ZANE! KILL ME! BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT'S GONNA END UP ZANE! SO DO IT RIGHT NOW! LET ME GO!"
He was surprised to hear this and looked back down at her and put his hands beside him.
"I-"
"DO IT ZANE KILL ME! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? DO YOU WANT TO PULL THE TRIGGER OR SHOULD I?!" "Cici i-"
"HUH ZANE? WAS OUR FRIENDSHIP TO WEAK FOR YOU? DID IT MEAN NOTHING WERE YOU A TRAITOR ALL ALONG?"
"Cici..."
She started to burst into tears.
"Take your stupid hoodie you traitor.."
She lifts the hoodie taking it off and throws it at his face and continues to cry but covers her face with her legs. Zane walks over while she can't see him and goes on the bed with her sitting gentlemanly, he says
"Cici...look at me."
She doesn't budge.
"LOOK AT ME CICI!"
She immediately shoots her head up because she's scared of him. But fires back at the argument.
"SHUT THE HELL UP ZANE, YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE ME IN THIS SITUATION. YOUR FRIEND HAS BEEN THE TRAITOR ALL ALONG? WE WERE FRIENDS THIS WHOLE TIME EVEN BEFORE NAT AND DEVIN CAME. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? TO MESS WITH A INNOCENT GIRLS EMOTIONS LIKE THA-"
Zane cuts her off
"SHUT UP!"
He very fastly gets on his knees on the bed and jumps at Cici kissing her on the lips. Her head thrusted onto her pillow and her hands landed on his face.  She gets out of her laying down form and they kiss for a while sitting up. But for a few seconds later they both stop. Cici looks down still in tears and Zane looks at her. He grabs her head and puts it gently in his arms. We all awe'd to them.
"I love you Cici... This doesn't change my feelings for you.."
Cici gets out of his arms and says
"Yet.. it does for me.."
She turns off the TV and goes to bed covering her face.

He was sitting there frozen all night... We all were wondering what he was thinking... 3 hours later he snapped out of it and went to bed. I heard someone crying in this room. It was Nat and Devin. They were hugging each other crying saying things like
"Our ship, that guy sucks, poor sis, oh mah gah, what happened to them."
I sighed and said you should all go back to your rooms. They all agreed and me and Nat went to bed.

I heard a loud bang on the camera. I woke up to see the saddest thing I've ever seen and the most disturbing....