026 | spring break

xxvi

xxvi. finally it seems my lonely days are through, I've been waiting for you

ANDY AND EJ SAT IN ASHLYNS HOUSE, lounging around in the couch. The Caswell parents had left for spring break.

Andys family had gone on a mini road trip to Denver for the weekend to pick up her brother so they let her stay with Ashlyn and EJ - with Ashlyn supervising of course.

Andy, Ashlyn and EJ turned the camera on, all three of them appearing on screen with goofy faces before Andy and EJ ran to their respective screens.

They looked at the screens and saw Miss Jenn, Nini, Carlos and Seb already waiting

"Our parents all went to Park City together and left us to watch the house," Ashlyn explained.

"And my family went on a little road trip for the weekend so I get to stay round the Caswells," Andy said, waving her hands around excitedly

"Well no funny business you too," Nini said with a chuckle, "I never got to congratulate you guys on the relationship,"

"Thanks, it means a lot," Andy said, smiling at her, "But how can I when he looks like that,"

She winked across the room, looking at him in that teal tank top. The three laughed, Ashlyn making a disgusted face.

Kourtney and Big Red turned on their computers, apologising for being late and saying there was a problem in the kitchen.

Gina also appeared on the screen, in an airport, "Sorry, my flights delayed so I'm stuck here," she explained.

"Well I hope you're safe. Now we're only missing Ricky, Nini, have you heard from him?" Miss Jenn asked.

Everyone knew about their breakup and the whole group went silent, "I think Ricky is taking some alone time with his mum," Andy explained, Big Red nodding in agreement.

"Well I'm sure you're all wondering why I've gathered you all here. Opening night is three weeks away so I needed to remind you the stakes are high," Miss Jenn said before proceeding on a rant.

She hoped everyone was having a hood Spring Break before they all hung up, saying their goodbyes.

"I'm gonna call Gina," Andy said a little bit later, the girl running off to her temporary room.

She sat down on the bed, calling Gina as she looked around. It was great, living with one of her best friends and her boyfriend.

"How is spring break G?" Andy asked once Gina picked up.

"I'm stuck at the airport and also possibly stuck in character," she explained, showing Andy the airport.