008 | what team?

viii

viii. she stands for truth, justice and songs in our key, jazz squares

THEY ALL STOOD IN THE THEATER taking the photos until it just wasn't working and they decided to wait for Miss Jenn.

EJ and Andy stood in the corner, talking to each other after finally finding their friendship again.

She laughed at some silly joke that he had made, his stomach doing flips at the sound of her laugh.

"Hey, um, can I talk to EJ for a moment. In private?" Gina asked as she walked over.

Andy nodded, "Of course," she said, walking off to stand with Big Red.

After randomly dissapearing, Carlos walked back in and they all sat around in the room.

"Okay people, lets start a stage number.  I'm late," he said, laughing slightly.

"Is Miss Jenn coming?" Andy asked and Carlos sighed.

"Miss Jenn has a small personal matter to attend to and won't be her today," everyone went silent as he explained that, "Everythings fine," it didn't sound like it was fine

Carlos started staging everyone, putting all the boys on boxes, explaining his idea for Nini to wander through a forest of boys.

"I'm sorry, why?" Nini asked, looking around at the boys on the boxes.

Carlos sighed, "Because your heart has just been shattered and you can't stop thinking about how amazing Troy is," he explained.

Everyone seemed confused with the idea about the tree of boys, nobody quite understanding its purpose.

Seb started to play before Nini cut him off, "But at this point of the show, Troy just sold me out to his teammates," Nini said.

"Well she's got a point, what Troy did was kind of unforgivable " Ashlyn said and Andy nodded her head, agreeing with her.

"Respectfully Carlos, I think the last thing anyone wants in this moment is four more versions of him," Andy explained, backing Ashlyn up.

"Maybe she could chop down the trees," Natalie suggested, everyone nodded their heads.

"Or, what if she's surrounded by a forest of loving and supportive sisters," Kourtney said, the girls agreeing with her.

"This is not a democracy!" Carlos yelled out, silencing everyone.

"Carlos, are you okay? Because it's not that deep. We can all come back when Miss Jenn is here," Nini explained.