Chapter 18

Rena Dubra

It had been a week since the incident with The Roars and the Oozmas, Rena had made it her mission to avoid Johnny at all costs. She was still very mad at him with what he has done, not only did he bully but he embarrassed the whole Oozma team.

The next day he had put their embarrassing pictures, in t-shirts, on the quad and multiple magazines for the whole campus to see. Which didn't sit right with Rena at all, or a lot of monsters.

So Rena currently had her nose in countless of books, focusing on class and the HSS house. She was currently reading a Scare Book on the couch, with a blanket over her legs and a cup of tea. Sonia and the rest had gone over to the Roar house to hang out, they had put a pool up in their back yard, it was so peaceful so much that she had then fallen asleep on the couch.

But was woken up by a loud knock on the door, she was going to ignore it when the person banged on the door twice as much and twice as loud. She already knew who it was... by hostility of the it. She sighed, getting up and wrapping the blanket around her shoulders, she opened the door.

"Hey Rena!! How's your week of been from the Games!? Hopefully enough to get back into it tomorrow night!" She didn't want to be rude to Brody, but she couldn't help it, he had woken her up from a nap and Rena isn't a pretty sight when she gets woken up. "No not really, I'd like a decent about of sleep, without any disturbances. Nap or not." Brodys face faulted slightly, before he shook his head and smiled, "right on it!! Get lots and lots of sleep girl and win this round to get onto the next!" Rena nodded "Okay, thank you Brody. Good day." She shut the door without waiting for his response, sitting back onto the couch and opening the letter.

'To frighten the child is the point of a scare, if you frighten a teen, then scarer beware.' As she read she got an understanding that they would be scaring children... but there will also be teenagers? If this is the truth, then this may be a little more Challenging to do... Rena placed the letter on the table and decided to go and see Sulley.

She knew he would be by their spot at the riverbank, but there was another soft knock on the door. When she opened it for a second time, she didn't expect to see Sulley. He smiled instantly seeing her face, "Hey there beautiful"

Rena blushed at this she was glad she had fur, "Hey Sulley... what a weird coincidence, I was just about to come and find you."

He smirked, "Well then, this must be fate." Rena giggled at this, "would you like to come in?" She moved to the side, so that he could walk in. "We'll go into my room, as I don't know when the girls will be back... and you know what they can get like." He chuckled, following her up into Renas room.

Sulley went straight to her bed, and laid down on it puffing out a pillow to get comfortable. "You have a comfortable bed... mines just a bunk bed with a very uncomfortable mattress, you even have your own room and it's a double! I'm so jealous." Rena chuckled, laying on the side next to him, on her stomach. "What can I say? I have a good Fraternity." She joked, making him roll his eyes, "they're better than people think... not as bad as I thought." Rena furrowed her brows, "I was only kidding Sulley..."

"I know I'm sorry, I've just realised I think I've judged them too harshly." She nodded, "I mean look at them, they've gotten this far, it says a lot right?" Sulley nodded in agreement. "Exactly... and bloody guess what we did a few days ago."

Rena looked at him with a brow raised, waiting for him to continue. "We broke into Monsters Inc, and was able to experience the amazing moment of witnessing the real scarers, on the Scare Floor!"

Rena stared at him in amazement, sitting up on her knees, "no freaking way! And you didn't invite me!?" Sulley chuckled at her, thinking about adorable she looked. "It was actually unplanned, Mike surprised all after the party... we were all ready to quit, but Mike continued to believe in us... I think this little trip brought us together. If I knew I would have invited you."

Rena smiled, "it's fine, but I'm glad that you guys are okay, what they did to you was awful." He shrugged, "it's blown over, so I just want to forget about it." He leaned onto his one arm, and faced Rena, with both of their positions their faces were close together. "So, you don't see me any different right... any less masculine?"

Rena giggled, "No Sulley, you're still my muscular fluff ball."

"Why you little!-" Sulley pushed Rena that she fell on to her arse. "Hey! That's not nice at all" she laughed, "says the one that just called me a fluff ball!" She giggled, "What? It's the truth! At least I called you masculine" Sulley just rolled his eyes, giving her his stunning smirk.

It was comfortable silence between the two "You're so beautiful." Sulley let out suddenly, catching Rena off guard. "I- oh t-thank you..." Sulley then got onto his knees and placing his hand on her cheek. "I.. know this is sudden— like really sudden—"

"Just do it Sulley..." he smiled leaning in forward, their lips were inches apart once again, Rena could smell is sweet breathe; Mint.

"I really like you Rena..." he whispered, Rena heart raced at his words her stomach was doing front flips, she's been wanting to hear those words for the longest time... and to finally hear those four words, she was the happiest monster in the world.

Rena couldn't wait anymore, she closed the gap between the two, as their lips collided with one another. Both of their stomachs doing front flips multiple times in a row.

They parted ways "Wow..." they both said, "that was amazing..."

———————————

Oh my gosh! Rena and Sulley have finally had their first kiss! After being interrupted so many times, our Boy Sulley and our Girl Rena got what they wanted!

Hope you enjoyed chapter 18, Did it make sense? Was it too quick? Was my detailing on alright? Please comment your opinions I would love to know, when I come to editing this in the future.

Comment, vote and follow me! 💜

HarperRennie

Written; 02/08/21
Completed; 02/08/21