Chapter 12

Rena Dubra

After finally signing up for the Scare Games, all of the Fraternity houses were now free all afternoon. The girls wanted to celebrate, but Rena wanted to give it a miss as she was not prepared to drink for a long while, plus she doesn't know when the first event will even be. So she didn't want to risk being hungover, or ill for the Games.

So they sat in their living room, watching films and eating popcorn, it was starting to get Dark when she wanted to find Mike or Sulley.

Rena found Sulley pretty quickly, he had his suitcase and a piece of paper in his hand. She quickly rushed over to him, he smiled and waved. "Hey Rena"

"Hey Sulley, I'm sorry to say... but what the hell were you thinking today? Out of all the Fraternity's... you chose that one." This comment made Sulley roll his eyes, "you don't think I know that? But hey, it was a last minute decision, plus I didn't want to let Wazowski make a fool of himself even more than he did. I did him a favour."

"Yes him a favour, but let's be honest Sulley you aren't going to pass first round with them! You're going to be dragged down with them." This made Sulley sigh, "I know, but I don't have any other choice, if I get this team to WIN I can get back onto the Scaring Program with you, I may even get my place back in the Roars."

Rena sighed at this, "I really hope you know what you're doing Sulley."

"I do, trust me. Come with me to their Fraternity house, what have you got to lose? They might surprise you." This made her shrug, "I doubt it, but I'll come, all the girls are doing is sitting around watching movies and eating popcorn." Rena took the piece of paper from him,

3455 One eyes Close,
Monstrous.
3999022

Rena furrowed her brows, "Sulley their house isn't even on campus! This is like 4 streets away from the University, let's hope we don't get murdered with plushies."

This made Sulley chuckle.

Once they got to the front yard, Mike got there at the same time. He stared at Rena confused "Rena? What are you doing here?" She shrugged "Sulley invited me for the ride, and get acquainted." Mike glared at Sulley noticing his presence. "Alright, ladies first." She walked up the path first, the house was tiny and and scrubby, she stared at the house in disbelief.

The door opened and a old octopus looking monster came out, "Hey there, team-mateys!—and Miss, Come on aboard! As the resident of Oozma Kappa, it is my honor to welcome you to your new home."

Rena let Mike walk in first, as she stood next Sulley, slowly bringing her paw to his arm. The monster creeped her out, Sulley smiled at her trying to be comforting but she wasn't convinced.

They stood in front of the conjoined twins,

"We call this Party Central—"

"—Technically we haven't had any parties
yet—"

"— but when we do, we'll be ready!"

They pressed a remote, and the ceiling opened two trapped doors, where a disco ball fell and smashed all over the floor. Rena stared at them weirdly, she could definitely tell that they have never had a party. They can't even function a disco ball correctly.

They sighed, "just come and sit down..." Rena sat between Sulley and Mike, on the three seater couch. Don the old octopus went to make them chocolate drinks.

It was very awkward for a while, "So Rena, what are you doing here? I don't want to seem rude or anything" one of the conjoined twins asked.Rena was more weirded out how he knew her name. "Um... Sulley invited me, we're going to hangout for a bit after you're all... done."