Chapter 11

Rena Dubra

The room felt claustrophobic, it was silent for what felt like hours but a very few short seconds.

Stunned and speechless, the two monsters only just stared at one another. Their minds were going a hundred miles an hour, "I-I'm sorry Rena—" He closed the gap between being his hand towards her fiery red hair, and placed it behind her ear"— I know you don't feel the same way, but that's how I feel about you and I hate the fact Sullivan has potential feelings for you. I'm jealous and angry, because I don't want him touching what I want as mine."

Rena looked into his eyes, she couldn't believe what he was saying right now, he liked her?
How? When? There was so many questions that she wanted to ask, but couldn't. She simply just couldn't, the words just wouldn't form or comprehend.

When she didn't respond this made him sigh loudly, "I know this is a long shot, but Rena please think about it." When she still didn't respond, he just bit his lip, and turned to leave.

"Okay... I will." The words left Renas mouth before she could even think, Johnny turned back to her and smiled brightly. "What really? You really would?" She gave him a tight smile and a nod. "Yes! Rena you honestly won't regret it—"

"Johnny. I haven't said yes yet." He nodded.

"Right right, sorry. But thank you you Rena, I'll see you at the sign ups." With that being said, Johnny had left.

Rena put her paws over her face and rubbing her eyes, singing deeply. There was a sudden knock, Nadya stood there. "Hey Rena, Dean Hardscrabble is here to speak with us." This made Rena furrow her brows in confusion, "How come?"

"I have no idea, but she wants us all there." Rena nodded her head in understanding, following Nadya into the living room.

Where Hardscrabble stood with a smile, "Hello Miss Dubra, happy for you to join us."

"Good afternoon Dean Hardscrabble." She turned to everyone else.

"Now that you're all here... I just wanted to wish you good luck, I hope that you do the HSS house proud this year. When I was in HSS in my younger years, I created the Scare Games." She smiled at the whole HSS proudly, as they started at her in shock.

"You used to be in HSS?" Rena questioned in amazement, "that I did Miss Dubra, I was the first president of HSS." The girls all smiled, then faces of determination. "We won't let you down Dean Hardscrabble."

This made her smile, a genuine smile. "Well then, we better get going, the sign ups are about to begin."

When they stepped foot outside, the whole frat house estate was packed with Fraternity houses and many other students, the HSS team stood next to the new Fraternity house PNK who looked like stuck up cheerleaders.

But surprisingly they were all nice and bubbly, talking to Rena kindly.

One by one the frat houses signed up to the Scare Games, Rena was getting much more excited then ever. Glad that the girls and convinced her to compete, the wait gave Rena a sudden adrenaline rush, but she had to hide it.

As the HSS frat house are standing for a gloomy and uncaring aura.

Claire Wheelers voice then came through the mic, she stood next to her friend Brody Pearson. "Welcome to this years Scare Games kick off!" Brody screamed into the mic, too overly excited and loud. "Okay relax— we have a special guest, founder of the Games. Dean Hardscrabble." Hardscrabble walked onto the stage and in front of the microphone, where monsters including Rena cheered for her. Hardscrabble smiled and lowed the cheers down, before she spoke.