punch

AKIRA WOKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL, the sunlight beaming through the glass windows and directly into her eyes

AKIRA WOKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL, the sunlight beaming through the glass windows and directly into her eyes. She grunted as she sat up, rubbing her eyes and yawning. Ouch...my head feels even worse today...

She hitched, turning to the right to see a vase of bright blue Nemopholia flowers on her bedside table. Beside it was a card, that read;

hope you're feeling well!
—y/n

She picked up the card and reread it. "...Why does this girl keep sending me gifts? She doesn't even come visit me...Weird."

Lately, I've been staying at Draken's place

Lately, I've been staying at Draken's place. He lives in a brothel, which isn't the best, considering when I try to sleep at night I hear all sorts of things, but it's better than nothing!

I moved out of my apartment. Without Sweet Lotus, I can't afford to live in that expensive place. I'm going to use the rest of my savings for when father is released from jail, and I'll also get a job!

It's been 2 weeks since...you know.

I haven't really heard about what's happening in Toman. My daily routine is wake up, say hi to Draken and the ladies, go to school, come back, study, and go to sleep. I don't really see the boys that much because we're all so busy, and most of the times they're doing gang stuff.

But I do feel a lot better. I think...I'll be okay.

Y/n finished writing in her diary. She stood up from her bed, placing the journal down by her mother's photo. "Here you go mom! We had a little catching up to do, huh?"

She then walked over to her shoes, slipping on her sneakers and grabbing her jacket. "I'm going out, momma! See you later!!"

She closed her bedroom door behind her, and made her way outside the brothel. She strolled past the shops and towards the park, enjoying the fresh autumn air. Today, since it's a Saturday, I think I'll visit Nahoya and Souya! I haven't seen them in a while. First, I'll stop by the store to make dinner for Draken and the girls. Maybe I'll get some—