scammed

THE INCIDENTS all occurred in the span of one week

THE INCIDENTS all occurred in the span of one week. By incidents, I don't mean accidents or murders. No, I mean something a whole lot worse...

The members of Toman...

WERE ALL CONNED!!!

Monday, 12:30 p.m.

"Strawberry or melon flavor. Strawberry, melon. Melon, strawberry?" Nahoya, nicknamed Smiley, pointed to two flavors of milk as he struggled to make a decision at the street vending machine. "Mmmmmmmmm...

Banana!!"

He clicked the button with a smile, the yellow carton falling down the box and into the bucket. He bent down and grabbed the cold drink joyfully, chuckling to himself. "Great choice!"

"Excuse me."

The peach haired boy heard a whisper from nearby. The voice was shaky, as if the person had been crying from worry.

Nahoya cautiously turned behind him, prepared to swing at anything that threatened him.

But it turned out to be a young girl. She was wearing baggy pants and a black sweater, the hood of it covering part of her face. He couldn't see her hair or her face, as she was wearing a mask. But he could see her eyes, which were a dark green. It also seemed that she had darker skin.

"Do you happen to have 10,000 yen on you?" The girl asked softly, staring at her feet.

(10,000 yen = $90.83 US dollars)

"10,000?" Nahoya's smile started to fade a bit. What does she need that much money for?

"Y-You see..." The girl pulled back her sleeve, revealing a bloody and bruised wrist.

Nahoya instantly seethed at the sight of the seemingly broken arm. OUCH.

"I b-broke my wrist trying to help this old man carry some boxes to this shop. I-I don't have enough money to pay for a hospital f-fee." She cried, using her uninjured arm to wipe her tears.