sorry

"MS

"MS.KANO SURVIVED." The nurse spoke.

Y/n's eyes went round. "...Akira?"

"Yes, she is currently in room 108, There are, however, a few—"

Before the nurse could finish, y/n sprinted out of the waiting area and down the hallway.

"Y/n!" Draken shouted, but she didn't care.

Most of them followed after her, while Emma and Draken stayed behind with the doctor. Emma turned to the nurse with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry about her...What were you saying? We'll tel it to y/n later."

The nurses' shoulders dropped, her forcing a smile. "I'm afraid that won't be necessary." She sighed. "She'll find out on her own once she sees her friend."

Draken's eyes narrowed. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Y/n slid open the door where Akira was staying, the girl in the hospital bed perking up. Y/n smiled, tears falling from her eyes. "...Akira!!!"

She was wearing a white gown, and her glasses were gone. Her blue hair was tangled and tattered, a white bandaged wrapped around her head and over her left eye. Akira watched as y/n ran inside, throwing her arms gently around her neck and hugging her.

"Akira!!! I'm so glad you're alright!!!"

Takemichi and the others entered the room, then piling inside to watch the reunion. "Akira!"

Akira sat there blankly. Y/n finally pulled away, holding her by the shoulders with teary eyes. "I'm so happy that you're alive!"

Akira's bi colored eyes bounced around, her eyebrows dropping. "...Uhm...Sorry but...

Do we know each other?"

It seems Ms.Kano's head injury is more serious than anticipated. She's alive, but she's developed amnesia. There's no telling when her memory will return.

Y/n's face dropped. "...What?"

"Don't think I know you...You must have wrong person, sorry." Her speech was informal, opposite of her previously formal speech.

Mikey quickly looked away. "Jesus..."

"She doesn't...know us..." Souya muttered.

Y/n slowly stood up from the bed, her eyes turning dark and heavy. "...Oh...I see...Sorry to bother you."

"