matching

BAJI ENTERED HIS FRONT DOOR, stopping by the fridge to see if there were any snacks

BAJI ENTERED HIS FRONT DOOR, stopping by the fridge to see if there were any snacks. Of course there wasn't, because his mother never liked it when Baji bought an excessive amount of food and let it spoil, so he disappointedly stormed off to his room.

When he opened his bedroom door, y/n was sitting in the window sill, playing with a stray cat that had wandering into his home.

She turned to him with a smile. "Baji! Hi!" She jumped inside, brushing off her backside. "I wanted to ask you—"

Baji grabbed a pillow of his bed, chucking it so hard at her face that it almost knocked her off her feet. He didn't do it because she has let herself into his room—he could care less about that, she did it all the time.

Y/n caught the pillow in her arms, confused. "Why did you throw a pillow at me? I want to—"

Baji grabbed another pillow, and punted it at her, this time, hitting her knees.

"Baji! Why are you—"

He quickly approached her, taking the pillow that he recently thrown, and started to attack her with it.
Y/n yelped, throwing up her hands to defend herself.

"Baji!! WAIT!" She used the pillow he first threw to attack him back, the two of them going back and forth, striking lethal, fluffy attacks.

Y/n started to laugh as she hit him, making Baji smile. Eventually, he hit her down that she fell onto his bed, him jumping onto it and doing a combo of pillow hits.

"Okay! Okay! I give in! I surrender!" She shouted, holding her stomach from giggling so hard.

Baji finally let out verbal laughs, him falling onto his back beside her. Their heads laid by one another, then panting to catch their breath. Once they calmed down, Baji turned to her, her wiping sweat off her forehead. "Are you done being childish?"

"What do you mean? You just started a pillow fight with me!"

"I don't mean that...I meant putting a ban in place so we couldn't talk to anyone."

The smile on y/n's face faded.

"That was stupid. I was so bored. I can only take so much of Chifuyu and his horrible jokes and his weird accents."

"Accents?"

"He likes to randomly talk in an American accent, or British. It's weird."

That made y/n scoff, her sitting up in the bed. "...I'm sorry. I...I wasn't really having a great day when I announced that ban..."

Baji sat up with her, gazing at her silently. "...Hanma did something, didn't he?"

"..."

"What the fuck did he do!?"