➳ Kaeya✨ (90k) ✨

EXCUSE ME BUT IS THIS FOR REAL OR AM I DREAMING WE HIT 90K ?! 👁👄👁✌️

IM SHOCKED AND LIKE BRUH HOWWW I LOVE YAlLL SO SO SO MUCH😭😭😭

EVERYDAY I COME AND READ THE COMMENTS CAUSE ITS SO NICE AND FUNNY

I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU A HUG SO HEREEE
You made my dream come truee :,)) thank you

    ┊     ┊⋆。  ┊     ┊    ┊    ┊┊ ⋆。 ┊     ┊      ┊     ┊⋆。┊   ༊*·˚┊      ┊     ┊      ┊     ┊    ┊┊      ‧₊ ༉   ┊     ˚✩     ┊    ๑՞

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

"Kaeya are you drunk!?"
You asked after arriving at the bar so late at night. The man who you loved so dearly seemed to have his cheeks flushed and scent reek of alcohol. You despised the smell of alcohol. It to you smelt disgusting.

You were the Owner of (Highly successful business) in Monstadt and a very skilled warrior. You were capable enough to lead an army. You used to be a head strategist for the Knights of Favonious but due to personal issues you quit and started a very successful business. You are a hydro vision bow user.
You and Kaeya met while you were still in The knights. And soon your love blossomed like a fairy tale. You have been dating him 2 years now.

Kaeya looked up at you and smirked. He was very very drunk. He was at a casual day drinking but today he seemed to have gone over his limited. He was now at a very very rare sight. One you have never seen.

"Hehe, I love you so much My sweet baby Y/N." He hugged your waist bringing you closer.
He was still sat on his chair and he was smiling brightly. You could tell he was at a brilliant mood for a drunk.

"Kaeya- let go of me. I'll take you to your home." You tried to keep a cool expression, although your cheeks were burning, ignoring the looks of the others. Thank the archons you weren't downstairs in the ruckus.

"But I wanna go home with you.." he whined, laughing mentally at your flustered face.
"Come on lets go. Its really late you know. You have work babe." You tried to wiggle out but his grip only hardened.
"Babe... can I sleepover at your house..? Please please please..?" At this rate he was never to going to let you off him.
"Hey come on..let me goooo." You tried to push him off you but the fucking audacity of this man being so close to you.
"No. I wanna sleep over at your place." This side of him was something you had only seen when he was drunk. And you sighed in defeat.
"fine fine, you can come over. Now Kaeya will you let me go?" You looked at him with pleading eyes.
"Yay! I love you Y/N!!" He stood up and kissed you. It was a long kiss.
"K-Kaeya. Come on lets go already..." you pouted. Holding his hands.

"Hehe okay okay." He smiled brightly. As if he was a child. He intertwined his fingers and the two of you went down stairs. You stopped at the counter and got your wallet out.
"I'll pay for his drinks Diluc, how much was it?" You smiled happily and Diluc returned the smile. You and Diluc are close companions and often talk when you come to get Kaeya.
"Oh just 7000 mora." He smiled and you nodded.
You tried to let go of Kaeya's hand but he just wouldn't.
"Hey. Can you let go? Im trying to pay for you." You dead panned but he shook his head.
You sighed. Knowing him he would make a deal.
So you gestured to make him come down a bit, to which he listened and you whispered
"I'll kiss you out side if you let me go Babe." And instantly he let go of your hands and paid the bill.
"Thank you please come again." Diluc said his normal customer stuff.
"See ya Diluc!" You waved good bye and lead Kaeya out.

Now the two of you were walking in the silent street of Monstadt. Holding hands like cute lovers.
"Y/N~ did you forget about our kiss..?" He smirked inching closer to your face.
"Kaeya.. I was hoping you would forget about that.." you sighed and looked at his handsome face. He was just so beautiful, it felt almost like a dream the two of you were dating (because it is a dream bitches- we ain't eva gon find these angels on this earth.)

You smiled subconsciously and kissed him.
"Kaeya.. I never regret falling in love with you."
You squeezed your hands and looked at him with a bright face.
The two of you have been through many hardships throughout dating but you and him never let each other go. You both supported one another beautifully. And Kaeya knew he could never live without you. He infact was unsure how he even lived before the two of you met.

"Lets get married then Y/N." He stopped and looked at you with a serious face.
You stopped immediately.
'Did I just hear him say that..?' You smiled. Your cheeks started to hurt you were so happy. You jumped in excitement and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"Hehe, yes. Lets get married. But.." you smirked looking at him with your e/c eyes.
"But..?" He had nervous tone in his voice.
"But when your sober." You giggled.
"Yes, and I'll make sure to make you the happiest person in the world~" he began to spin you around, with the beautiful moon light shining above your heads along with the beautiful stars of celestia.