➳ Zhongli (Request)

Ahhh thank you so much for requesting @fruitsbasketssss I love this request, i hope you do too!

There is actually a few Zhongli oneshots coming up :) but also new chracters 😘✌️

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

"Guizhong"
You thought to your self holding a book with the title being "Guizhong" and began reading..

(This is just a full guide about Guizhong, you may skip if u know her it will be all italics, source - genshin wiki something)

Guizhong, was the God of Dust and one of the two gods who presided over Guili Plains prior to the outbreak of the Archon War, alongside the God of Geo later known as Morax.

She was kind-hearted and wise but not particularly powerful, so she worked alongside the more powerful Morax to rule the Guili Assembly together. Guizhong had a particular interest in mechanics, she is one of the architects of the Guizhong Ballista alongside Cloud Retainer, and the Realm of Clouds was built by the adepti to house the ancient and evil relics she collected in her search to understand mechanics.

After the start of the Archon War, she ultimately lost her life in a destructive battle that laid waste to Guili Plains and transformed the area north of it into Dihua Marsh.