☆ Razor (request) ☆

Omg. Idek where to find a good fan art of this wolfy bby :,( but this amazing comic will do~

Anywayy, thanks for requesting @Butterfl3 idek if these mentions even work for me :( but whateva hopefully you read it and like it sorry if ya don't.

Enjoy this yall~

Update - i really dont like this chapter

.           .                
.                 .            .           .       .            
                  .                 •      .     •
•    .             .              

.           .                
.                 .            .           .       .            
.           .                
.                 .            .           .       .            
                  .                 •      .     •
•    .             .              

.           .                
.                 .            .           .       .            

He was agitated. Eyes twitching in anger. Palms starting to get sweaty. This wolf boy was about to erupt any moment now. Even the wolves could feel his tense aura though being a few metres away from him.

Ever since Y/N came home to Monstadt a certain boy came with her. He had light blue hair and a frosty aura. Immediately Razor's protective button was triggered the moment he laid eyes on boy. You in the other hand was extremely happy that Chongyun came to Monstadt. You wanted him to meet your crush, that he knew oh so well. Chongyun often teased you about him too. You and Chongyun had became best of friends in Liyue but no romantic feelings from both sides. Just pure gold friendship. This did mean you and Ice-y went everywhere together. Something that pissed the life out of Razor. Razor always hated when other men were around Y/N and sometimes he ran right next to them.

Today was the day, Y/N was about to introduce Razor to Chongyun. They even told Razor about this meeting to which he had to agree. He couldn't say no to Y/N in something like this. No way. What if Y/N gets mad or worse just leave.
So now he was awaiting for their arrival. More excited to see Y/N then this Chongyun bastard. Since Razor has misunderstood the situation here, he thinks Chongyun is this fuck boi, who is up to no good with Y/N when in reality, Chongyun is waltzing around Monstadt doing exorcism here and there.

"Razorrrrr!!" His ears perked up at the sound of his name from a familiar voice. Oh boy, his heart started pounding with nervousness and joy. All the anger was starting to fade away!!
As soon as he laid eyes on you, he immediately saw the Chongyun. Suddenly the anger he felt a second ago, started stirring up again.

You jumped on top of the boy, tackling him into a hug. You always gave him a tight hug whenever you greeted him. And everytime Razor blushes madly at the sudden touch.

"How are you?" You let go of him, smiling brightly still holding onto his shoulder.
"Razor, good." He flashed a bright lovely smile.
"Im glad!" Suddenly the warmth of your touch was gone.
"Chongyun! Come here!" Razor saw you hold Chongyun's wrist and dragged him closer to Razor.
"Razor! This Chongyun. My very best friend I made in Liyue! Chongyun this is Razor! My best friend in Wolvendom." You introduced the two friends, not noticing the angry aura coming out of the two boys. Chongyun was just naturally pissed because of the glare he received from Razor. 'How rude' Chongyun Thought to himself.

"Oh wait. I left our basket! Be right back you guys!" And there you were. Off to run to who knows where you left your basket with Jade parcels and other delicious food that you made your self.

The atmosphere just got stormy.
"Could you stop glaring at me? Especially in front of
Y/N?" Chongyun gave up with Razor, snapping harshly back at him.
"Y/N, Mine. Leave." (For give me, I seriously dk how these two could fight. They calm af but Im gonna try-)
"Y/N isn't yours. Stop being possessive around them." Chongyun rolled his sapphire eyes.

The two both got agitated until a fight broke out.
It wasn't the most deadliest fight. But a small bicker over a misunderstanding. Razor had become merciless. Not wanting to hear any reasoning from Chongyun, who was blocking most of his attacks.

You on the other hand, found the basket of delicious goodies and had started running back to your besties.
As soon as you saw them, your eyes was filled with horror. The two people you treasured most, were fighting dangerous.

"You guys stop!!" You Ran, holding Razor from the back. Pulling him further away from Chomgyun, who was panting heavily on the ground after dodging every blow thrown at him.

"Razor?! What the hell?!" You were fuming. How on Earth did something like this happen after just 10 minutes of being gone.

Razor looked at you in the eye. He was heart broken to see you mad at him. He never wanted you to be mad. In fact now he doesn't understand how this happened now that he looks back.

"Razor.. is sorry.." he pouted. You softened up at this. Looking at Chongyun, hinting for him to give you guys some privacy. To which he obliged, walking off happily to another place.

You then sat down next to Razor. A soft smile formed on your face as the sun shone upon it.
"Whats wrong Razor? You have been so off lately..." you looked at him. Worried tattooed all over your face.
"Razor, is scared. Razor doesn't want to lose
Y/N...Razor loves Y/N." He muttered quietly. But it was audible for you to hear. A pinky blush spread contagiously on your cheeks.

Oh my gosh!! Razor likes! No loves me!!!! Omg omg omg!!
You leaped on to the boy kissing his cheek.

"I LOVE YOU TOOO!!!" You screamed, the joy and happiness you felt was more than you ever knew. Finally, the person you loved romantically had feelings for you.

"I.. thank you..." he hugged you back tightly. Nuzzling onto your neck.

"I love you.."