➳ Diluc (Request #2?)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 55k+ ON THIS BOOK. DID YALL KNOW HOW EXCITED I WAS WHEN I GOT 10 VIEWS NOW I CAN FEEL LIKE IMMA EXPLODEEEE AHHHHHH I LOVE YALL SO MUCHH!! READING YOUR COMMENTS (though some of yall deserve to go to horny jail..) AND YALL ARE SO FUNNY OMG !! HERE A HUG

im the one choking you-TeeheeAnywho, thank you @Alexandra_Naomi :) for requesting! I highly appreciate it and I hope you like this <3

Teehee
Anywho, thank you @Alexandra_Naomi :) for requesting! I highly appreciate it and I hope you like this <3

┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳

The salty, crystal waves brushed amongst the coastline. Sea shells rested comfortably on the golden sands as the sun beamed radiantly on to the Archipelago. The fishes danced elegantly on the ocean, as the water sparkled like jewels.

You could feel a refreshing taste of the air land on your mouth and how the soft breeze hugged your skin.
You wore very breathable clothing and had a blue summery colour choice. Your hair was neatly brushed and you were sandals. Not the most ideal choice of clothing for monsters and all but one can't deny that the golden apple archipelago was a very hot area so your normal Monstadt clothing simply would not do! ( anyone hear mona? No? Just me? Ok..)

You splashed around the salty water as it reached your tongue and you laughed (ya do these things when your satisfied with life, I can't relate.) you kicked your legs tryinv to get the man in front of you wet as well. Today was going to be a great day. After you and Diluc found out about the Golden Apple Archipelago, the two of you decided to make sure to spend and the next to weeks together as much as possible since when you go back to Monstadt, the two of would be two busy for work.

"Bahahaha, Diluc your such an easy target!" You laughed harder as you saw your boyfriend hold him self wet because of you. Diluc didn't mind being an easy target and getting his summer outfit all wet, he was in a daze watching you laugh like the beauty you were.
"Ughhhh! Your not even playing with meee!" You whined like Klee and then, you began running towards him.
"Y/N!!! Slow d-"
SPLASH

The two of fell to the sandy bed of the sea, thankfully yall were in a shallow part. Diluc was now laying down straight on the water. He wasn't wet, he was drenched.

"Pfftt- BAHHhahHhAhaha" you laughed as you were on top of him.
"Babe, my tongue is all salty.." he gave you the iconic T-T look and sat up, you were still in his arms.
"Hehe, how do you still look handsome when your completely drenched!" You complimented making Diluc flush. Yes he had compliments like this from people all over but in all honesty, getting them from you was more special.

He leaned in and kissed you. The moment was beautiful and extremely scenic. When it comes to kissing you get really shy and so you kiss back soft and gently.

"Lets go visit that Island over there!" You jolt up since you were now flustered.
Diluc laughed at your red face (or just a flustered expression cause my face doesn't go red.)
He got up and hugged you from behind, kissing your cheek.
"I can tell that your shy." He teased you and you got even worse.
"Stop ittt!!" You smacked his chest playfully then interlocked your fingers his.

"Now, how about we switch wave riders?" You smiled looking up to him. (Or just looking tall folks)
"Of course but i want something in return." He looked at you slyly as the two started walking.
"Your getting my boat?" You looked at him with a puzzled face.
"No, I want a kiss." He stated simply and smiled.
"But we just kissed!!" You protested blushing again.
"So?"
You sighed in defeat and kissed him, you were expecting it to be a short kiss but he cupped your face making it much longer. Finally once you pulled you gasped for air.
"Now can we go? The sun is going to start setting in a few minutes."
"Yes Y/N but i need you to follow me somewhere else." Diluc tightened the grip on your hands.
"Oh my! A surprise!!?" Your face lit in excitement.
"Yes babe, now come on lets go."

And so the two of you began walking towards the machine to summon a wave rider, you voyaged on him and he voyaged on yours.
The two of sailed to a far away isolated island. You didn't understand where you were going since you hadn't explored this section of the map. The two of you were travelling at a fast pace, fighting with time.

Soon the two of you arrived to a spectacular island, it was isolated yes but by far the most beautiful.
"Wow.." you looked around in awe.
"Babe I need you to put on this blind fold." Diluc spoke behind you, holding a black cloth to cover your eyes.
"Wait what..? But this place is beautiful..!" You pouted not wanting to cover your eyes.
"Well, im about to take you to a much more beautiful spot and its a surprise." He began to cover your eyes and picked you up starting to walk towards the surprise.

"Babe you ok? You sound like your a bit tired." You spoke in concern After he had been carrying from what you worked out was a steep hill.
"No no, stay put, its fine." He kissed your forehead and kept walking.

Soon it seemed arrived, since finally put you down. The rich bachelor guided you to what felt like a chair.
"Okay, you may open your eyes." He spoke as he took off the cloth.
Your eyes widened in shock. It was a beautiful cave with the veiw of the entire archipelago. Diluc had prepared a dinner of what the ingredients seemed to be very local.
"Wow..." you were in awe.

"Sit down, i want you to enjoy and eat everything I prepared for you." Diluc poured you some fruity drinks on a tropical glass. You stood up and wrapped your arms around him.
"Thank youu" you smiled the brightest and kissed him.
He was taken aback that you made the first move but kissed back.

"I love you Diluc!"