➳ Zhongli <3

Finally Zhongli !! Omg its so hard to think of a suitable romance for him for some reason! Yk??

Anyway! Enjoy this one shot of mine sorry since there is no requests! Pls don't send requests yet btw. Read the description and first page of the book.

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
"Romance.." the single word circled around head and the more he thought about it, the more confusing it all got, well that is according to him.
Zhongli, was a wise and caring man. He never had a lover nor did he ever thought of having one. He was fine with just having countless friends, having a large wealthy nation of his made him feel fulfilled and happy. But now after becoming a Mortal he is yet to have admit that he has fallen in love, it was a foreign feeling he had never felt before after all. Currently, He stood on the docks of Liyue Harbour, his ombre hair swayed along the breeze, his attire was dashing as always, with a few single civilians passing by in awe once they laid their eyes opon him. Yet he felt so strange. His cheeks were turning red and yet he was still smiling, now panting or sweating after chasing down Barbatos for example. His body was calm but his heart was racing faster then Xiao about kill demons. Though he was confused by why he is feeling this way he is not complaining either it truly felt wonderful in his eyes. The little bit of adrenaline when be heard that voice and when they laughed how his heart melted. How that person was fillled to the brim with kindness for others and also how god damn gorgeous they were. They were..