➳ Xiao (request)

Thank you so so much @yuukax-chan for this request. By far a really creative request and I love it :)

Also just a heads up the reader is a demon but it doesn't really break any rules so I'll except it (don't yall dare come sending half dog readers tho-)
Also had to end it quick cause I lost motivation..

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

He panted heavily, trying to grasp every inch of air he could. He was exhausted. The sadness and pain started to devour him again as he clutched his polearm tightly. It felt suffocating as he tried to escape the depths of his own hell. He couldn't hear the small innocent birds anymore or see the gorgeous and now demon free land. The scene had turned gorgeous but all Xiao could feel like was as if he was drowning like Ocial. Unable to break free from the waters and have clean air to take in. 

Suddenly, a group of harsh pebbles were thrown at him, clattering to the ground like droplets once they fell. The sudden hit took Xiao by surprise, making him finally get back to reality and take a less stressful breath.
He looked up, turning his head from side to side, trying to see who dared to throw a few pebbles at him, but only a frown came to his face.

You noticed that he didn't find you and quietly chuckled at the sight. You did however felt saddened that you couldn't help the handsome adeptus in any better way, for starters not throwing any items around haphazardly. You sighed and began to walk away.

You weren't human or anything, well to be fair you were half human but you were also half demon. You had the casual arms and legs, two eyes, a nose. But your ears were beautiful long elf type and you had horns crowning your head. Fangs sharper than any weapon and marks at the shape of ripples covering your skin.
Indeed, you are very beautiful but even though you are part demon, you still couldn't be accepted in the realm of humans nor were you accepted in the realm of demons. You were treated like an outcast everywhere you were, never human enough, never demon enough. This never failed to break your strong heart.

Then how did you know Xiao? Well, you were in fact born in the same year as Xiao and though you didn't do anything during the Archon war since no archon would accept such a young demon. You didn't have the same growing span as xiao and everyone else, you looked like a 3 year old even though in reality you were hundreds of years old. But you always admired Xiao from afar. Not now though, You looked just like Xiao AGE WISE

Now as you walked away, you stumbled on a random cor lapis and immediately thumped to the ground. The fall made you yelp in sharp pain, while you rubbed your knee harshly since it started to bruise. You kept cursing under your breath and tried standing up, only to fall back down and screaming since you just hurt you butt and lower back.

With all the clumsy-ness, you had forgotten that you were being rather loud. Like really loud and before you knew it a short fella, that you just happen to have thrown rocks at, towered over you with a terrifying gaze. You instantly noticed a sudden shadow cast upon you and instantly looked up.

Your eyes met and the two of stared At each other for a while. It was a rather peaceful scene. The light warm breezed brushed against you two.  While the trees stayed still and created a scenic view.

Once you came to your senses, You flinched in surprise to fully understand who it was. Your cheeks started to heat up. You have never been this close to Xiao.

"Ah um.." you jolted up, looking down at the floor. This is awkward...

"Did you throw them?" He spoke softly. His voice was music to your ears.

You finally looked up at him and nodded softly. You could tell he was staring at you. You were definitely new to him.

"I- sorry I was messing around and I accidentally threw them at you.." you lied to him taking a step back. About to say bye or something to get out of here.

"I see..." the handsome boy mumbled quietly and you again nodded.

"Your also a demon aren't you." Xiao held his hand to his hips. Contemplating if he should kill you or let you live. After all he was the Conqueror of Demons
And you instantly knew what he was thinking too and began start shaking.

"Yes but Im part demon and I don't posses any sort of strength of demons and I have more human traits then demon." You spoke quickly trying to make sure he doesn't kill you.
But It became silent..
"Um..I am still young and I really want to be a better being and..I have worked really hard to make an impact in this world.." you told him, almost rapping. It was quite clear that you were afraid about you life so you tried the approach most humans do when they meet a murderer trying to kill them. Were you about to entire the heavens now??

Whereas while you were panicking for your life, Xiao only looked at you with amazement, something changed. That moment Xiao looked into your eyes all the pain and guilt in his heart had vanished like the mixture of acids and bases changing colour of an indicator in a split of a second. He wanted to know you instantly. He could tell you were immortal since you were a demon but he didn't care all he now wanted on this fateful day is to know you. Just thinking about you made him get butterflies and a contagious blush all over his face.

"I see.. you don't seem to be doing anything...come with me." He held his hand forward. The scene was magical. And you of course excepted.