When you fall asleep on them/ Head canons

Quick head canons cause author chan is ill again and completely bed ridden. 🤡 im struggling to have the will to live anymore Cause now I still have to go to school and all my class mates make fun of me calling me a grandma, cause My lower back muscles has become extremely weak and I can barely walk, i need extra pillows to support my back. And i keep blacking out cause yk Anemia and shit. Yeah Im just screwed rn and I want to cry cause I finally looked normal compared to every one else now I feel like an out cast. Either ppl pity me, or make fun of me say Im exaggerating but like, who would fake being hospitalised for 6 1/2 days (yes I was counting) ive missed my holidays to this shit just like last year.

Anyway, sorry for the rant.
Also no kazuha until I do his quest cause I don't wanna make my own kazuha so pls don't request him until i do a oneshot of him.

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
Kaeya
• Would pull you closer
• wraps his arms around you tightly
• if its late will just carry you to bed.
• always smiles at your sleeping face.
• would tease you that you snored even if you didn't snore.
• would kiss your forehead and interwine his fingers with yours.

Diluc
• giggles to himself.
• rests his head on yours.
• would always take you to the bed room since he doesn't want his maids to see you two like this since he genuinely isn't a public guy.
• thinks you are like baby when sleeping.
• would fall asleep too.

Venti
• gently lift you up by the wind (ha you wish he would pick you up, this guy has wine in his hands.)
• once in a comfortable place under the tree in windrise, would lay down beside you and blanket you with his cape.
• would start singing ballads.
• keeps saying he loves you.
• falls asleep as well.

Xiao
• stays still.
• a bit more confident at holding your waist since your asleep.
• would kill demons super fast and come back in the same position in a blink of an eye.
• he adored your resting face.
• says I love you once and blushes incredibly.
• would fall asleep once the night comes.

Zhongli
• would smile lightly.
• would get up and tuck you in.
• "Y/N your so adorable."
• would lightly pinch your cheeks.
• kisses your forehead.
• gently gets into the bed after he is done with whatever.
• holds you tight
• sleeps like the dead.

Xingqiu
• would stop reading.
• pulls you closer.
• decides to just carry you to bed
• if he can't sleep, would get a book and start reading as if you were awake.
• you would hold onto him.
• xingque always blushes slightly at the affection
• would fall asleep later hugging you back.
• yall are each others body pillow.