Deciding To Help Than Go (Part 15)

In the morning, the girls agreed to only have Sarah, Jasmine and Lois to take the fake human to the cabin The Cannibal King was in."I just need to get dressed, brush my teeth and go to the shop to get a speaker so we can connect to a high pitch noise on our phone with Bluetooth"."Alright I will try to wait while you are out spending $20 on a speaker..by the way which one are you getting?"."Oh I am getting a JBL one which shouldn't be too expensive for me to by as I only got $126.21 in my purse"."Okay me and the girls will all wait for you"."Bye then..won't be too long!".Lois went to the shop to get a JBL speaker and decided to walk there as she wanted to lose a bit of leg fat.When she got there she could see this was a small shop that had everything in it so she obviously walked in and saw a the speaker and bought it for $14 which seemed extremely cheap to her."Is that everything ma'am?"."Yes it is thank you" Lois replied happily whilst she walked out the shop.

*Walking back home happily as she got the speaker for a good deal* {opening the door with her keys} "Well did you get it?"."OF COURSE I DID SILLY!" Lois replying happier than ever while she put it on the table and turned it on.*JBL speaker sound* "yes it is working now connect it to your iPhone".*Turning on her phone whilst connecting it to Bluetooth* "done! now we can all finally take it but we have to hide the speaker put it inside the mouth and shut it"."Okay that's finished now on the count of three we are all going to take it and put it nearby the cabin on the count of three! One..Two..Three LIFT!".All of them lifted the the fake figure covered in red dyed syrup off from the table into the garden and then they held it until they reached halfway through the cabin in the woods."We are now here drop the fake human and let's hide".They all left and hid behind the tree waiting for the cannibalistic man's response."WHAT WAS THAT?! LET ME CHECK OUTSIDE!" he said while he looked and saw a human dead on the ground (who was not a real human but he believed it anyway) "Mmm..seems like a nice dinner I would serve up for myself" he said while dragging the fake human by it's feet."Quick! call 911 immediately he is taking the bait inside". *Calling 911* "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" "Yeah I have a report about a cannibalistic man who has killed and eaten a human"."Okay where is the address?"."it is next to a bunch of woods but at 16 Hoody Drive"."Okay armed police will be at the scene"."Okay thank you bye"."Bye".*Ending call* "Now we are going to wait until the police arrive now".

*Going downstairs opening the cage where Chris was in* "Christopher now you are going to be a good dog and wait so we can both wait for our human stew for us to eat together hmm..what do you say?"."No! I will not eat innocent people that is just messed up no wonder what kind of disgusting diseases they must possess"."Oh is that so..do you want to die again huh? brains being blasted all throughout the floor"."No sir I do not"."Call me master from now on"."Fine..master"."Good say that you will do as I say without any problems or questions please"."And I will do as you say with no problems or questions"."That's my good Chris..Ha Ha Ha..HA HA HA HA!"."HA..ha..ha now let me get the stew and bring it down here do we can both feast upon it".*Going upstairs to collect the big pot filled with human flesh and skin and bring the pot downstairs while bringing spoons for both of them (two to be exact) "here we are two spoons for us to devour my favourite stew!"."Um..master what stew is it?"."Uh do not worry about it it is a chicken stew..yes a chicken stew".*Picks up the stew with a spoon and tastes it* "this does not taste like chicken..I think I am gonna be sick" Chris replied while he ran to the bathroom.*Loud high pitch noise beginning to play* "AHH THAT SOUND IS SO ANNOYING I AM GOING TO RUN OUT OF THIS CABIN!"."YES! our plan is working we just have to wait for the police now which should not be too long" Lois quietly explained while waiting patiently still behind the tree.