Finding Revenge For Her Boyfriend's Death (Part 9)

"I cannot believe we escaped I thought we would not make it alive"."Well we have now"."ARGHH! THAT BASTARD TOOK MY BAG! YOU GIRLS WAIT HERE I AM GOING TO DEAL WITH THAT
MORON!" Sophie angrily said while walking back to the rich broken mansion."WHERE IS
IT WHERE IS MY BAG!".*Coughing up blood while standing up bravely* "BAg..what are you talking about?". Christopher said while laughing with silliness."MY BAG YOU IDIOT! THE ONE YOU TOOK FROM ME!"."OH IF YOU REALLY WANT IT YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT ME TO GET IT!".*Turning himself into a clone of Sophie* "No no no you did not just do that"."Oh I just did Soph now you will get hurt with my let's say iron fist as I now understand that I will be Sarah's new friend they will believe me"."No they..WON'T!".*Throwing a punch but her hand gets turned sadly* "let go you dimwit!"."My pleasure darling".*leaving her hand and walking out*

"Oh and one more thing don't think your gonna be safe..I have bombs in my pockets..HA HA HA HA!".*Running towards the fake Sophie and tackling her while punching him until his face was brutally and morbidly disfigured*."DIMWITTED IDIOT YOU THOUGHT I WOULD DIE THERE YOU WILL DIE HERE MOTHERFUCKER".*Getting a bomb from his jacket pocket and placing it next to him while running to her friends as they walked off to Sarah nearby in the hood part of town*

BOOM! Christopher was now half alive and dead but instead many paramedics came to help him
and they took him to hospital as his makeup rained down from his face as a seperated Sophie slipped from himself escaping the ambulance and running to town by taking a shorcut in the woods."Uh..are you alright Sophie you seem pretty upset"."I will be fine let's just go see Sarah".{Muffled speaking} *knocking* "Oh they must be here let me open the door"."Hey guys oh Sophie are you alright you look..OH MY GOD SOPHIE YOU HAVE CUTS AND BRUIS-,"."I KNOW OKAY YOUR BOYFRIEND'S NOW DEAD THE GUY IS NOW IN HOSPITAL AND I AM INJURED! SO HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL SARAH! HUH DO YOU GET IT NOW THOSE HENCHMEN ARE NOW ARMED WITH WEAPONS AND ARE MURDERING TONS OF PEOPLE WHILE ROBBING STORES AND BANKS AND WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LIVE LIKE IT'S THE PURGE!!!".{Crying with misery and fear in her eyes} "I cannot..your lying Sophie your lying"."WELL SORRY PRINCESS BUT IF YOU WANT PROOF GO TO THE PLACE IT IS MESSED UP BADLY EVERYBODY DIED EXCEPT US AND THAT CHRISTOPHER GUY! LOOK ON THE NEWS!". *Turning on the TV and seeing her boyfriend dead with a katana through his head and many other dead people* "I mean I should of told you sooner but"."It's fine I knew this would happen we need to eliminate all the crooks in this town now but wait you said something about a fake Sophie".*Sound of windows being smashed through in Sarah's garden*

"HELLO ANYBODY HOME!" a voice randomly said echoing from the background.*walking around the corner* "who is that..Sophie wait two Sophie's"."AH NO IT'S A IMPOSTER! SOMEBODY GIVE ME A GUN LET ME SHOOT HER!"."WAIT! I am a copied off version of you from Chris I can help you"."Oh alright how are we going to get rid of these hooligans terrorising our streets?"."We need to call the police and get military forces"."Good idea but how is it going to work?"."We need to get Christopher he has all the information about this so called organisation called 'T.A.K.E.A.W.A.Y S.E.R.V.I.C.E' we can use him to shut down this thing so then they would go to a high security lock up prison center"."Well how are we going to do that he is in hospital for God's sake"."Just wait a bit then we will get him picked so we can tie him up and ask him questions and if he doesn't co-operate we will whip him"."I like it".{they all nodded their heads
to Good Sophie's idea and went with it} "What should we call you? Sophie 2 or Good Sophie?"."Um Good Sophie sounds better as I am 79% good and 0% bad"."Cool anybody wanna watch a movie while we wait for this loser's pickup"."I do"."Let's watch Terminator™" David asked."Alright Terminator ™ it is".*Putting on Terminator ™ into the the dvd player*