Nobody Can Help You Now (Part 14)

Before, the group of girls were terrified that they would not of been able to take down The Cannibal King but now they were sure that just because they dear him does not been they cannot defeat him."We need to do something guys! The Cannibal King is out in some sort of cabin eating the remains of many different people and we need to do something about it!" Lois insisted as she talked as she was an army general."What can we do? he is super violently terrozing and fiercely stronger than all of us"."I have a plan all we have to do is outsmart him by making a fake human who is dead and put it next to the cabin dumping trash over it so he can smell it and when he starts to cook it it will play the most ear-hurting sound ever so he will run outside and then the police will arrest him"."Sounds simple and easy".

Everyone agreed with Lois's plan and went along with it as they all went to the Marksman City Shopping Centre to buy a fake human and cover it in red syrup."Hello is this all you want guys?"."Yes just this please nothing else thank you". Afterwards, they went to Marksman City Supermarket to get red dye and golden syrup as they were going to use the dye to make the syrup turn red."Here's what we need red dye and golden syrup" Lois said whilst taking the items off the shelves carefully without breaking them."okay that should be everything let's take it to the counter now".*putting items on the checkout counter* "if you ask yes it is everything" Sophie said before the clerk could open her mouth."Thanks bye well that is all we need now we can now finally go home and do this".They all went home and started to make the red syrup they were planning on doing.

"Okay Dave and Sarah any of you give me the golden syrup, red dye and a pan so I can make this red dye..oh and give me a wooden spoon too as well to stir it"."here's the red dye, the pot and wooden spoon with the pan also the golden syrup too"."thanks guys now we can make the syrup we were intended to make" she said while putting the syrup into the pan whilst adding the red dye and then turning on the gas so the pan could heat up with the mixture.*stirring up the mixture with the red dye and syrup in the pan* "this should be done in the next 5 minutes or so as of now I should be patient and wait..EVERYBODY THE MIXTURE IN THE PAN SHOULD BE READY BY 10:43 PM TONIGHT!" Lois shouted coherently towards her friends who were upstairs who were all watching a movie together in their big room.At 10:43pm, Lois woke up and went downstairs to check the syrup mixture and she looked at it and it was ready so she later turned off the gas and then got the fake human next to the pan and then she held the pan by the handle and then she poured the liquidised mixture all over the human remembering to cover all around so it would look real."Great now I will wait until tomorrow so Sarah and Jasmine and I can take it towards the cabin located in the nearby woods"."Guys..GUYS! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THE FAKE HUMAN TO THE NEARBY CABIN SO WE CAN THEN GET THE CANNIBAL KING'S ATTENTION AND HE WILL THINK THAT IT IS REAL!"."What about the noise you know the high pitch noise?"."I will do that tomorrow everybody just get some rest and I will remember to buy that speaker thing so I can put it inside of it!"."okay" Vera replied while closing the door.