Christopher's Angry Rampage And Settlement To Relax (Part 11)

Good Sophie needed to tell Sarah 2 things it was not a good place to stay as she saw a bomb placed with a timer so Sarah wanted Good Sophie to get up but she was to injured to do so anyway."Go Sarah..GO NOW ESCAPE!"."I AM NOT LEAVING YOU HERE!"."JUST GO LET ME PEACEFULLY DIE YOU STOP CHRISTOPHER FROM DESTROYING THE REST OF THE TOWN WITH HIS GROSS CLAY LIKE MASS!"."FINE!".Sarah left as the building [Sophie's house] exploded killing Good Sophie in it and causing a horrific and sad fire inside as Sarah cried while her friends tried to calm her down while giving her tissues."IT IS ALL GONE MY STUFF, MY FRIEND AND ESPECIALLY THIS HOUSE!"."Do not worry we will track this guy and give him to the police okay Sarah and we will relocate you to a new accommodation"."Alright thanks Sophie and Dave and everybody else including Luiz and Jasmine too".Afterwards, they saw the
mass destruction of the town and police helicopters crashing down in fires and riots going on downtown with stores being robbed by thieves and Christopher's henchmen.BOOM! CRASH!
the scary and sad sounds of cars being smashed with people inside of them as their bones shrivelled and cracked killing them."YES NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL FUN! HA HA HA HA WOOOHOOOO!!!" Christopher happily yelled on top of a broken car crumpled in pieces like a compressed cartoon figure."We have to stop Chris from hurting more people"."We can't he is too strong!"."Sarah is right but we have to stop him we can get a water hose from the firefighters"."Yes we can definitely do that".Soon after everybody dashed towards the Marksman City Firefighter Station to borrow a water hose from one of the firefighters.

{Asking if they could borrow it} "excuse me sir, but can we borrow this water hose quickly?"." Um..why's that?"."To stop the big guy from destroying the whole town"."Oh okay yeah sure you can..but you know it comes with the firetrucks too right?"."Yes we know! Thank you anyway!".Dave drove the firetrucks while everyone was holding on at the sides and the back of it.(When they got there) "AHH YES! I GUESS KILLING PEOPLE DOES GIVE YOU SATISFACTION TOWARDS MYSELF AND THE OTHER HENCHMEN!" Christopher shouted with extreme joy whilst he was smashing and deforming people's faces and stomping on vehicles."CHRIS STOP THIS IS SARAH! AND I NEED YOU TO CALM DOWN I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO USE THIS HOSE TO REMOVE YOUR GROSS, DISGUSTING MASS BUT I WILL IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY!"."OH REALLY I COMPLY!"."THANK YOU! See told you it would wo-"."ON ONE CONDITION! SOPHIE HAS TO SAY SORRY TO YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED!"."WHAT! ARE YOU JOKING! COME ON I AM NOT DOING THAT!"."DO IT OR ELSE I WILL BURN THIS WHOLE TOWN IN A CRISP OF BURNT FOOD AND HURT AND MURDER MORE PEOPLE IN THE MOST HORRIFIC WAYS POSSIBLE!"."FINE! I AM SORRY SARAH! FOR ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! MAKING YOU THE VILLIAN I MEAN IT WAS MY FAULT AT THE TIME I JUST DID NOT WANT YOU TO GET INVOLVED IN THE MESS! CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?"."SURE! Of course I can!". *both of them hugging one another with respectively and happily* "AWW HOW SWEET! WELL I GOT A RUN!"." WAIT! WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD COMPLY!"."YEAH COMPLYING YOU TO MEET ME AT THE OLD RUNNED DOWN THEATER IN OAKLAND COUNTY! MEET ME THERE AT 12:15! *Hanging on the helicopter as it flew away from them as Sophie attempted to spray him with water but failed miserably*

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! FIRST WE STOP HIM WE COMPLY WITH HIM AND THEN HE HANGED ONTO AN HELICOPTER AS HE FLEW AWAY! YOU KNOW WHAT NO I AM DONE FORGET THIS TOWN I AM DONE THIS IS TOO RIDICULOUS THIS GUY IS NOTHING BUT A LYING MENACE PLAYING HIS OWN SILLY LITTLE GAME!"." Sophie look girl! I know he is cruel and sadistically crazy but we have to just do what he asked or he will just keep killing people you understand?"."Yeah I do thank you for telling me I thought" (trying to calm herself from shouting again) "Let's just go I mean we have to wait here until 12:15 at night then we will catch a taxi to the old thearter in Oakland which is 2hrs away from here". She said with depression and imbedded feelings.Later, Sophie woke everyone up as it was time to go and she booked a taxi and the driver drove to Oakland County."$234.12 please"." Here you go"."thank you bye"."bye"."Woah woah woah! Are you sure Sophie you want to do this?"."I am totally sure let's all go inside and see what this guy wants!".{Kicking down the door with her shoe} *Chris silently eating up a flesh stew in his normal form* "hello sit down guys! WOOOOO! THAT'S SOME GOOD STUFF! Anyway you guys want some stew?"."No I don't I am only here to kill your frustratingly, cruel butt!"." DO IT! DO IT! EXACTLY YOU WON'T YOU KNO..KNOW WHY IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID AND ID..IDOTIC! Chris said while aiming a ak-47 at all of them at gunpoint."Listen Chris we just want you to give up the act hombre we want you to go to jail! I mean this is your punishment for how cruel you are!"."But I do not want my brains blasted across this whole floor I mean I did bad things aswell but I just don't want to see you do that though but you need to be taught a lesson you self-made idiotic scumbag!" Luiz said responsively and respectively in a laid out way."I'm sorry I should of never done this I just wanted to be a millionaire with tons of money I just went in a selfish way of how I wanted it! I apologize sorry guys!" Chris aceptfully (for the first time) came clean and apologized to Sarah, Jasmine, Sophie,Luiz, Dave and everyone else."I will just kill myself I mean bad guys aren't made to be on this earth"."Wait man! no please before you do that tell me how to stop your henchmen!"."kill them just kill them please just..SHOOT THEM MURDER THEM ALL! Goodbye I hope you have a better life and live in a safe way!" "BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Chris died in an sad way as they watched on with him sitting in a pool of blood with a hole in his head."Guys! Let's kill these CHUMPS!".He picked up the ak loaded with 192 loads of ammunition and 52 bullets.Luiz told them that they would get them guns too before they would kill the henchmen that were owned by Chris.