Chapter 20

A frown slowly etched its way onto Tommy's face as Tubbo rambled on and on about his new friend.

This was supposed to their visit. Their reunion for fucks sake. But all Tubbo was doing was happily spilling the little adventures he's had during their visits ever since he asked that stupid question.

He should have never asked.

"You know one time I greeted him with a 'hey sexy'. Well not really because he came in the room first. Schlatt doesn't let me answer the door so a maid has to escort him my room. Does that count?" Tommy didn't answer; Tubbo didn't seem to mind at all. "Well anyways you should have seen his face. It turned completely red, red as a beet I say! He did a complete 180 and ran straight out the door, face in his hands! Had to run after him and apologize after." He finishes, looking at Tommy. "Pretty funny right?"

"Yeah, funny." He spits out, glaring at the carpet because its so fucking interesting and Tubbo totally hasn't been talking about some rando he's just met for god knows how long.

Tubbo's eyes soften.

"You ok Tommy?"

His breath hitches. "I'm fine."

Tubbo doesn't look convinced.

"Jealous?" He treaded lightly.

Tommy scoffs, bringing his legs to his chest.

"Me? Jealous? In your dreams. I don't get jealous Tubbo. Especially not to some loser named Ranboob."

"Ranboo."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Ranboo."

At this point he wasn't even making an effort to meet the others gaze. His eyes stayed glued onto carpet below. What was this feeling?

Replacement.

His eyelids droop. Replacement. What a joke.

He jolts in surprise as his legs were pulled from his chest. "What the-."  A finger pushes against his lips. He looks down to see Tubbo with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face, head sat on his lap. Cheeky bastard.  His brows furrow. "The fuck are you doing?"

"Not partaking in eye contact is rude. Don't be a bitch Tommy."

"You're the bitch for startling me like that!"

Tubbo squints his eyes, ignoring the blond.

"Your eyes are weird."

"What?"

"They should be fully red by now." He raises his arm and  points right below Tommy's right eye, finger tugging down on his lower lid. "Mines are red, yours are not, like two gleaming red gemstones with streaks of blue scattered about, so pretty." He muses. "You know Ranboo's eyes are kinda like yours except ones red and the others green. I'm kind of jealous you know, lucky bastard. Wish I could just take your eyes out and swap them with mine. If only ethics didn't exist."

"Guess i'm just that great," He smirks, giving a playful smack to Tubbos cheek. "Now get off me before I shove you to the floor."

He immediately gets up with a pout.  "So mean."

"Uh huh, says the one who'd take out my eyes."

"Well if you phrase it like that...."

Tommy laughs loudly. "Its not even a matter of phrasing Tubbo! You even said 'if ethics didn't exist'!"

"No I didn't." He denied childishly with the cross of his arms.

Tommy just rolled his eyes.

Replacement, what a silly thought.

------

Time flew by as they continued to chat. Not about Ranboo for your information thank you very much.  Until it slipped completely through their fingers and it was time to go.

Goodbyes were said, and hugs were given. And that was the extent of it. Well- visit scheduling of course. Next fucking month apparently.

No amount of whining or begging would change their sires minds. They didn't want them 'colluding' or some shit. Bunch of bullshit is what it is. At least that's what Tommy thought. Though a quick look from Philza stopped him from commenting on it.

It wasn't fair.

Didn't stop him from refusing to leave in the end though. Philza had to sling him over his shoulder, kicking and screaming, and haul him through the door. Wilbur and Technoblade behind them, shaking their heads in dissapointment.

A quick apology, albeit half-assed, was thrown at Schlatt, and they left.

Schlatt sneers, glancing at his changeling. "Why him Tubbo? He's so..... Feral. Ranboo's much more civilized."

The boy just smiled.

-----

"You're such a chaotic little shit you know that?" Philza seethed as they drove home.

He huffs. "Not my fault you assholes have unreasonable visit times."

"I'll make it two months if you keep it up." He warns.

"Yeah, whatever, dad,"  He grumbles, giving a kick to the back of the seat in discontent.

Philza made a noise and Wilbur and Technoblade begin to laugh uncontrollably.

"Tommy-" Technoblade chokes out in between wheezes. "- what," he laughs. "-Did you say?"

Tommy looked at them in confusion until his eyes widened into saucers. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

"WAIT NO I CAN EXPLAI-"

----

Notes:

Sch- HELLS  finna start.....

FUCK.